or Connect

Posts by beasty

Quote: Originally Posted by benjackpinson what are bret hart style sunglasses called.. sunglasses with a rubber cord. I am looking to get a pair like that. no plastic arms. I thought i'd find many on google images, but don't know what to search for. TIA Thats so 90s! Why are you obsessed with it now? Were you one of the kiddies he gave it to?
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN What's good for dinner to fill you up so you won't run off in the middle of the night to go grub on some more food? Eating at night makes you fat. You should actually stop eating carbs after a certain time at night, depending on what time you sleep.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum But nobody here was being racist. All he did was jokingly accuse you of being racist, I really don't understand how that can cause so much offence. I was not offended by plotter's email. My point is racism is not a laughing matter and I also explained why my post can in no way be construed as racism. Lets leave stilmacher to sell his shoes. At least he is not racist like you know who.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 You do realize that you just about pwnd yourself, right? Do you really believe that people just train harder today? Or better? That may be the case to a certain extent but certainly not completely. Simply look at "Muscle and Fitness" vs. "Natural Bodybuilding" or here: Link. You'll see the difference and it's pretty obvious. Look here. I used the term "˜hard work' to describe what it takes to be a Mr...
Quote: Originally Posted by AJL I suspect beasty was joking as well, however poorly communicated. If he was not, I'd call him out on just how many cloven-hoofed, tailed persons he is aware of, nationality notwithstanding. 'Course, with a name like "beasty" he may well be in league with Beelzebub himself, so go easy . edit-- oops, turns out old beasty was not kidding. Lighten up there beasty, the lad meant no harm. Certainly not worth raising the old...
Quote: Originally Posted by plotter beasty, it was a joke. Take it easy. Sorry. I don't find racism at all humorous unless it is done in a light-hearted and well-intentioned way like what some comedians do. Spiteful and "˜hate speech' cannot be condoned, allowed or encouraged.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 You do realize that you just about pwnd yourself, right? How so?
Quote: Originally Posted by plotter beasty, I find your post very offensive and racist. Jeez. Are you saying that Germans have hooves? Lol. Sigh. That is pure rubbish. Whnay's racism is blatant. My comment was simply to state no matter how out of the norm is stilmacher's foot, it cannot be as bad as someone with malformed or deformed feet like a hoove. If indeed someone has a hoove or tail, there is no indication it is limited...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 Huh? Do you understand what I'm (or what you're) saying? So, you're saying anyone CAN become Mr. O? Would you make up your mind? Even if no steroids were involved, there would be a small amount of people that would even be able to compete, let alone win. Sure, anybody can do it! And look like that! 1.\tMy first point is on your point that you need roids to become Mr O. To-date, despite the...
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design billy bob thorton banged angelina, and he is undoubtably a mortal. That's like you lucking out and buying Microsoft shares for 1 cents for a 100 lots when it first listed. Try doing that now. Billy Bob obviously rode the Angelina wave when her stock is low and her preferences bizarre (didn't she keep like a vial of his bodily fluids with her? And isn't Billy Bob out-weirding Joaquin now?) Just...