or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

There's pretty much zero chance Trump wins this state. The polling has him at I'm not saying this is representative of anything, given it's one of the deepest blue states in general. It's actually the worst state in the country for Trump. But people would at least talk to the Romney and McCain spokespeople. I saw yard signs for Romney, and lots for Larry Hogan (the Republican governor). Trump? Not so much.
This reminded me of something:Someone needs to unpack this idea of Trump being the "law and order candidate." His proxies mentioned that the supposed terrifying rise in rise he mentioned was in the largest cities. Is Trump really talking about address crime in Chicago and Baltimore? I somehow doubt it, and doubt that Trump voters actually give a shit about black people killing each other in the inner city.So it's got to be about something else. Enforcing immigration...
Yeah, lower MoCo.Something like 10k people from MoCo showed up to vote for Trump in the primaries. Obviously they exist. They're just...quiet about it.
I will bet you literally any amount of money that Maryland is not going to vote for Trump. You can even have odds.
My neighborhood had a picnic, and there was a table for Marylanders for Trump. Literally not one person went to the Trump table. Nobody would even talk to them.It's not exactly a prime Trump demographic (like 50% white and all UMC), but not one person? Maybe they're just worried about becoming pariahs by looking like they're interested in Trump.
The similarities are eerie
greger sure spends a lot of time thinking about other guys' balls.
The point is that both of those policies correspond to a willingness to use military force, and not exactly in a restrained way. Yet somehow you guys believe he's the dove candidate.
Trump has certainly shown a lot of consideration for which things are considered political suicide thus far.And why are you convinced he'd be unlikely to use force? He's proposed torturing terrorists and killing their families. You think he's not going to blow up some camps full of brown people if there's a terrorist attack in the US? He's not exactly a model of principled restraint.
I'm 95% sure that Coulter is a gimmick. So many of her positions seem calculated to outrage liberals. She only really does the scripted rant thing well, she pretty much falls apart in a live argument.