or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Danaerys eating that heart was pretty gruesome.
This is modern life. People complain about getting a shirt custom made and shipped to them from the other side of the world in two weeks.
Those are almost unbelievably low prices. Those bottles usually go for 1k+ according to wine-searcher. The Bunna 18 runs ~$150.
It's going to be really interesting to see where they go with Sansa and Arya both announcing themselves in the Eyrie. Either we're in for some weird twists to bring it back to the books or they're really altering plotlines.
They'd look more like Varys than the Unsullied.
I also use a French press and have never had a problem with leaving the coffee in a thermos for a couple hours. Maybe I'm just less sensitive to it.
That seems questionable to me. I put my coffee in a thermos pretty regularly. It might taste a little flat or stale, but never bitter/overextracted.
I get mostly smoke from Laphroiag, at least the cask strength with the amount of water I usually add. Corryvrecken and Talisker have that salty, iodine, seaweed thing going for them. Maybe it's the salt that's missing in the Laphraoig.
You might like Ardbeg Uigedail. It's sherried, but still has a pretty heavy peat profile. The other big variable with peated scotches is the iodine/medicinal element. It can be pretty offputting for some people. Ardbeg Corryvrecken is really heavy on that. Talisker is a good example that's less severe. Laphraoig doesn't have the medicinal element, more straight peat.
My favorite crazy dogpark person was the Tiger Dog Father. This guy was a discipline perfectionist with his dogs. They'd be running around like normal dogs, and he'd just randomly yell and them and make them come over and do discipline work. They bark at another dog? Had to come lay down. As far as I know, they've since taken the MCATs.