or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

John Wick was amusing. Don't mess with Keanu's dog.
I think 50% of my recycling is Amazon packaging.Fortunately cardboard recycles efficiently. Saw a study on this, it's about a wash ecologically to order something on Amazon vs driving to the store to buy it. Made me feel better.
Jamaican Manhattan. Rittenhouse rye (1.5 oz), maraschino (0.25 oz), Dolin red (0.75 oz), 1.5 droppers of Bittercube Jamaican #1. Pretty good. The big rye and big dose of bitters plays nice with the sweetness from the Dolin and the maraschino. Wouldn't be the same without a heavy dose of bitters. This would also work well as a rum cocktail. Zacapa 23 maybe?
I laid down a cask of Trident (with a little grapefruit bitters along with the peach) back in January. Took a couple pulls over the last few months, but basically forgot about it until today. It's great now, after five months. Huge and deep and sweet. The whole profile changed, pretty amazing. I think the biggest thing is that the artificial notes of the Fee Brother peach bitters seem to have worn off (or gotten lost under the other notes). I love the addition of...
I bet they whistle each other for fouls all the time.
In this week's entry of "You know someone's from Atlanta when...."
I assume the price listed on the page is for making that fabric as pants, and not for the jacket? Might be confusing for people.
Drop off a "So you have Pneumonia" pamphlet on her desk when she's not there.
Those three are all favorites, can't go wrong with any of them.
Running over a turdle produces a very different sound from running over a turtle.