or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Come on Piob, we should listen to the 19 year old autist when he tells us how it is. I'm sure you've just been doing it wrong your whole life.
Odds are shifting towards Autistic on the line here folks. Better get your money in now!
Can we play "Troll or Autistic" with Kira?
Units are tough.Don't let Kira make your drinks.
Depends on how much emotional investment you and your fiancee have over the value of natural stones. They're identical in everything except method of creation, so it's pretty much just an emotional judgement. I'm sure the diamond industry is lobbying about the value of natural stones etc etc but it's all just marketing. Although, the colorless lab diamonds are not much cheaper than naturals, especially if you're looking for a high quality cut like you should. The...
And failing that, you gotta at least be able to sit down while you're mowing. Only peasants stand longer than necessary.
They used to have more and they seem to have not replaced them after they sold out. I got the Blue Black Shadow check (which is really nice) and it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I tried to get the Blue White Orange Grey Plaid and it sold it before I could order.I'd love to see more. Or restocks on some of those.
My god, Alabama is just embarrassing A&M. 45-0 in the first half?
"If GOD leads you to get ebola in West Africa, He'll ensure that the US government will whisk you away to the CDC for treatment at taxpayer expense!"Wait....
The ether has it now.