or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Got a couple inches of snow this morning. I'm on my way to work, and there's somebody stalled out on every hill heading up out of my neighborhood and someone rear ended on every hill going down. There's maybe four inches of snow. No work for me, apparently!
I picked up a Chemex and made my first cup at lunch today. Was in a hurry and borked the water:coffee ratio, and overdosed the hell out of it. Did something like 38g coffee to 450g water. Came out pretty well, actually, but I was all jittery the whole afternoon.
Might want to call the police, get a papertrail started.
That looks like something out of a WNBA game.
So....every SEC West team except Arkansas lost their bowl game.
If Keurig is your standard of excellence, you probably don't need to both with the coffee-nerd level considerations in this thread. If you want to really try good coffee (which is not automatically a hugely expensive process), you might be interested.I just got some nice coffee for $12/pound, local roaster.If you want anything approaching "good" coffee, you gotta buy whole beans. Pre-ground coffee will go stale rapidly, not really a matter of opinion. That makes a...
I feel better about Georgia losing to GT now. They're a legit team.
Had what ended up being a Berlioni last night, although I didn't know it was an existing drink at the time. 2 oz gin (used barrel aged gin which really gave it some depth) 1 oz Cynar 3/4 oz dry vermouth (Dolin dry) Really good.
Chubb is ridiculous. Louisville was a legit rushing D too, not like he lit up some chump team. I'm interested to see who they replace Bobo with. Having this rushing attack should help the new coordinator out. Make his life easier, that's for sure.
Oklahoma was ostensibly a national championship contender at one point in the season. You can always talk about motivation etc etc, but great teams don't get curbstomped like that.