or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Surprised she hasn't been deleting the comments. Maybe it went viral and she's behind schedule.
If I ever see a car with a "5k" sticker on it, I just assume they're a fatty. Who else would celebrate running 3.1 miles?I actually had a Facebook friend who would post all of his "runs." I say "runs" because they were always like 2.1 miles in 27 minutes. I mean, good for you that you're trying to get in shape and all, but it's kind of silly to post that. I get that some people use it as motivation etc etc, but I can't help rolling my eyes.
Welcome to conservative religious thinking. Enjoy your visit.
Given those lithium battery fires, I might prefer some antique technology.
Exactly. It's pretty much an intrinsic part of the conversation given how closely the show has followed the books. Of course people are going to talk about the differences and speculate on how the show is going to diverge or pull itself back onto course with the books. Unless you have two very active parallel threads, it's going to be really onerous to separate the two conversations.
That could well be true. Lots of rumor-milling in the etymology of these things.They're certainly sweet, but the overall flavor profile is quite different from most oranges.I was also using cherry Marnier, which may make a difference.
22C is summer weather. Heh.
Blood oranges That's where the name of the cocktail comes from. They do have a distinct taste profile, which to my palate works a lot better in that drink than others.I haven't tried them in things like the Monkey Gland, which is another tough cocktail to balance right.
Your glass would make me feel really drunk really fast. What kind of orange did you use? I found it made a lot of difference.
They'll do that. kulata posted a shirt made with fabric he sent in a few posts back, although I don't know the pricing details.