or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Curry does look super young, and he hasn't been getting the media attention as long as Russy. I had to look it up.
Don't complain about getting to leave early.
Westbrook is a year younger than Curry and was drafted one year earlier. Seems like a wash on the "youth" factor.
My guess would be the internal moisture levels of the beans, or possibly a false correlations and simply different humidity levels in your house. Water is very effective at removing static.
Trying out a new cocktail tonight, given name as Bittersweet Sour. Needs a little more sour (more sour orange?), but pretty good.
I have fond memories of my grandmother spelling out the family name and specifying "mit umlaut." Thanks for reminding me of that, cultural appropriation aside.
Alternatively, a person has a common name with a stupid alternative spelling and routinely gets angry when said stupid alternative spelling is not psychically sussed out and correctly written on their cup. "My name is Janyce, not Janice! GAH!"
I got him to sell me a cask-strength, he bottled it directly out of the barrel. Definitely not watered down. It's still not exactly worth the price, but felt like picking up one bottle for the experience if nothing else.The stuff he sells on the shelf is 40%, and tasted thin. Wouldn't have looked at it twice in a blind lineup.He did have a 100% wheat whiskey that was really interesting, wasn't available for sale unfortunately when I was there. He made it by accident...
I went to a local distillery (less than five miles from my house) and it was an interesting experience. One man operation, two stills. Tasted the white dog at a couple different points of the distillation, you could really taste a difference as the proof came down.His product wasn't anything spectacular, but it was a neat thing to do.
My father in law is one of these guys that can't sit still for five seconds. He started volunteering as a paramedic on nights and weekends for fun (totally unrelated to his professional skills), had to take a bunch of qualification classes to get into it. Somewhere along the line he got certified to teach the classes. He'd actually take leave from work to teach classes sometimes. I thought he was nuts, until I found out that he's making thirty grand a year teaching...