or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Got this error today: Error 503 All backends failed or unhealthy It went away when I reloaded the page. Mostly it's just a funny error.
Or just get a shirt tailored locally and mail it in. They do a really good job replicating garments if they can actually see them in person.I've done it three times, for shirts, casual style pants, and trousers. Spot-on in each case, even with some adjustments requested.
You make it at home?
And WRs tend to be good longer.
Nectar D'Or is pretty unusual, being finished in Sauternes casks. It's really sweet, kind of a dessert scotch if that's a thing. It's a hit or miss taste, I'd probably get a dram at a bar before buying a bottle.
The first couple months I lived in Athens, I was all suspicious of how friendly everyone was. I kept suspecting that they were putting me on, like why are random people going out of their way to be friendly and helpful? Not used to that living on the East Coast.
I've been seriously thinking about either a linen or chambray popover. This might have sealed the deal.What fabric is that? Did you make any adjustments in measurements from your normal shirt orders?
They required us to have insurance, but rigged the system so that basically only the plan offered by the school was acceptable. Lots of people had to pay for it on top of the plans they had been getting through their parents, which were probably much better overall in real terms. Worked out ok for me because this was before Obamacare and I got kicked off my parent's plan at 22, so it was really my only option at the time. I remember some of the humanity grad students...
Back when I was in grad school, they tried to change the health plan to one a plan with a 20k max annual payout. They justified it by noting that only six students went over that limit the year before. I wrote a letter to the newspaper commenting that I was one of the people who would have gone over, by having a sixty thousand dollar surgery. When you're getting a $20k/year stipend, you're completely screwed if anything serious happens to you with a cap like that. Why...
I've been enjoying Kilchoman Machir Bay. Nice peat style for the summer. Light and fresh flavors but persistent peat on the nose and finish.