or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

The difficulties of handling knobs after applying hand cream is well known
Not "inherently" a problem, but it doesn't really fit what the league wants. A scrum for a loose ball is more exciting than a ball casually wacked out of bounds, especially if it could lead to a touchdown.
Anywhere else on the field, a ball fumbled out of bounds just goes back to the offensive. The touchback in the end zone creates a big incentive for the defense to just let the ball go out of bounds, or encourage it to do so. Makes it way easier for the D to recover fumbles in the end zone, which is probably not intended by touchbacks rules.
Struck out on the Buffalo Trace lottery for the year
I think she moved the "Repeat" step up a bit.
I just got a phone call from a robo-caller. All it said was "Your request to be removed from our list will be processed immediately." Then hung up. Wut.
They also tend to be really ugly or in styles that look weird on many doors.A friend of mine moved into one of these super modern industrial style urban apartment buildings, and they all have keyless locks. It totally works there, but if you have some conventional style wooden door, a lot of them look very out of place.
They need to give Kelly more time to completely destroy the roster before they can decide if he's any good.
Good ol' limited warranty. Garage doors are one of those things that's often worth paying to get repaired. My uncle lost an eye when he got hit by the spring. Was wearing goggles too. No way I'd mess with one of those things.
My wife is crazy vigilant about this stuff, like "wake up in the middle of the night and want me to check on the locks" kind of paranoid. Her parents have the alarm system, guns in the nightstands, all that. Pretty obvious how she learned it.That said, locks aren't going to stop a determined thief, but it will stop it from being a crime of opportunity. My car wasn't locked because I'm an idiot. Our other car was locked and they ignored it.You can buy that stuff, just...