or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

This girl has like 300 in the last six months, it turns out. Fortunately I've never liked one of them so they rarely hit my feed unless somebody else I know likes one.I went to a wedding awhile ago and they had a slideshow of the bride and groom that played for the entire reception. Must have had 500 pictures, all professionally done. Dozens of locations. I don't even know. The wedding was also dry and no dancing. Lame.Yeah, some people just go nuts with kids on...
He wore a tux with a wing collar in one of the costume changes for the pre-wedding photos, so I'm guessing no Chucks.Also they both wore jodhpurs and high boots for one set hahaha. The bride looked good in them...
Buffalo Trace antique collection arrived in county today, there's a lottery for them. 306 bottles total, across all the different varieties. There are 1000 people just on the mailing list for special bottles, a million people in the county. I replied 45 minutes after I got the email, hopefully I get something.
Shit, he already has ebola. His anus is probably seeping blood 24/7 right now.
This girl on my Facebook has posted at least a hundred times about her upcoming wedding. She had a pre-wedding photo shoot with at least five costume changes and several different locations. Most of the pictures featured her horses. A horse girl going crazy over a wedding? Never would have predicted that one...
It's an accomplishment to out-crazy an NYC homeless guy. Well done, sir, well done.
Should besleep on a mammoth skin; is most natural way to slumber.
My cousin plucked her eyebrows when she was 11 and they never grew back in. Had to get tats.
Hard Arnold Palmer Firefly sweet tea bourbon homemade limoncello lemonade Pretty tasty.