or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Yeah but they didn't lose to Virginia Tech. I'm not any kind of FSU fan, but I don't see how you can leave the only undefeated team in the country (and the defending champ) out of the playoff. Seems like it has to come down to TCU vs OSU for #4.
It's an interesting thing because studies indicate that squatting correctly significantly reduces knee problems down the road but squatting poorly significantly increases them. If you actually do squats to parallel, it really builds the supporting musculature around the knee and is not prone to injury. Squatting deep also prevents you from loading up way too much weight If you do the quarter-squat with too much weight bullshit that many people do, it's really terrible...
Are you still in India emptym, or just slow playing us on the photo narrative?
I have a low opinion of financial planners in general, at least the ones who peddle to the pleb market. The whole industry seems predicated on convincing ordinary people that finances is really damn complicated and cannot possibly be handled by anyone but a skilled professional. Seriously, it's not complicated why you're 50k in debt. Paying some dude in a suit to draw up a budget wouldn't be necessary if they weren't helpless idiots in the first place.Also, they want...
Have enough money to pay for the shit you buy. That kind of advanced advice is why we need financial planners.He has clients who are 50k in debt because they're imbeciles who overspend, not because they're "procrastinating."
You're not losing gains, you're just covering them in fat
This kind of stuff happens all the time with Too Good to be True Deals (tm). The seller either has a not-so-obvious safeguard built in, or cancels the sale after the fact. If you want to be safe, you don't try to double up on discounts. Yes, it would be nice for everything to be laid out in nice neat terms, but it's an easy oversight for a short term sale like Black Friday.
Most stores specifically exclude gift cards from sales. Luxire just did a different system to prevent people from double-dipping.
Flight attendants do that all the time. I had one yell at me for having the wheels on my carry on pointing out. I informed her my bag didn't have wheels. She stuffed it back in the bin with great force and huffed off.Hurray, Air Canada regional flights! Grouchiest crews I've ever seen.