Posts by Gibonius

Maybe he likes the cocaine.
Weird naming from Brisbane Moss, for sure.
fwiw, this is the Red Rust twill picture on the Brisbane Moss website I can't really find out that looks like the picture on Luxire's site, doesn't look like they just used the wrong picture. edit: it looks a lot like the "tan" from some lines.
I got the Brisbane Moss Sage Green canvas, and it's more of a pistachio green than the more muted color shown on the Luxire site. Worked out, but not exactly what I was expecting. It's always hard to show tone and color saturation correctly, but the Brisbane Moss canvas colors do seem to be off by more than more of the others.
50/50 Amaro Nardini and Cocchi Americano, on ice. They play nice together. Good stuff.
What always surprises me with high rep sets is how badly I do on the later sets. Either the first two sets are way too easy, or I just die on the third set.I don't need any more volume (don't want to have to buy new clothes!), so I mostly focus on 3-5 rep sets anyway.
I think they like having something to grip on to when they're doing their horrible businesses.
Oxygen levels also tend to be low underwater, which really slows decay. Especially things that end up covered in mud.
There's a new coffee place around here that serves exclusively Ethiopian beans, Black Lion Coffee. I sampled their drip Yirgacheffe this afternoon. It's not the best I've had, but it's a damn nice change of pace from Starbuck's in the desolate coffee wasteland that is the suburbs. I'll go back and try their espresso at some point. They also had Harrar and a Sidamo beans, along with the Yirgacheffe. Seems to be a medium roast, not super light.
I like how they had a several minute long review on the last play to end up giving Clemson the ball so they could take a knee.