or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

I don't know why ordinary people would carry a flashlight anymore either. Just use your phone light, they're bright as hell.
Or, you know, get in decent enough shape that moving around a little isn't completely exhausting.
No, you're right. But Dez was "reaching", so breaking the plane would likely have made it a TD and he wouldn't have had to worry about maintaining control through hitting the ground.
His daughter looks just like him too.
You're right, that makes it even more weird. If he caught the ball at the 1 and fall across the goal line, TD. But catch it in the endzone and it has to be firmly grasped apparently until you walk to the sidelines.I understand it, but it's still weird.
The rule with controlling the ball over the goal line has always been strange. If you hit the ground and lose control on any other play, it's either an incomplete or a fumble. But with the goal line, it's an insta-TD if you had control when you went across the line.So if the ball was in his hand for one instant going across the pylon, TD. But reach for it, don't make it, drop ball = no catch.Totally rational the way the rules work, but it's always been strange to me.
I only use non-stick for eggs these days. I cannot for the life of me get an egg not to stick on regular pans unless I drown it in some kind of fat.
This thread has accelerated straight to awesome.
We've got over 3000 posts in this thread. Some level of minutiae is inevitable. It's not hard to skip for people that aren't interested.I've never really used one at the application level. I'm sure there are application specific differences, but it looks like it would work well enough for this application. You'd just have to convert the units.