or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Almost all of them are trying various gimmicks to keep afloat until they can properly age a supply. There's only so much you can do to make a young bourbon interesting.
I get read receipts from salespeople all the time.
Diaw being discussed for Finals MVP. What a strange world this is.
I don't have any problem with people running 5ks, just about bragging about it. Shut up and do your work, clowns....I'm not really cut out for the modern social media culture.Is it some kind of law that Crossfitters have to post their workouts on Facebook?Working off those beer calories is a perfectly legit motivation though.
The whole county sold out of 18 in the three days I delayed going out for it DE it is! I don't know how it stacks up to the 18, but it blows the 14 out of the water.
Surprised she hasn't been deleting the comments. Maybe it went viral and she's behind schedule.
If I ever see a car with a "5k" sticker on it, I just assume they're a fatty. Who else would celebrate running 3.1 miles?I actually had a Facebook friend who would post all of his "runs." I say "runs" because they were always like 2.1 miles in 27 minutes. I mean, good for you that you're trying to get in shape and all, but it's kind of silly to post that. I get that some people use it as motivation etc etc, but I can't help rolling my eyes.
Welcome to conservative religious thinking. Enjoy your visit.
Given those lithium battery fires, I might prefer some antique technology.
Exactly. It's pretty much an intrinsic part of the conversation given how closely the show has followed the books. Of course people are going to talk about the differences and speculate on how the show is going to diverge or pull itself back onto course with the books. Unless you have two very active parallel threads, it's going to be really onerous to separate the two conversations.