or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

I also use a French press and have never had a problem with leaving the coffee in a thermos for a couple hours. Maybe I'm just less sensitive to it.
That seems questionable to me. I put my coffee in a thermos pretty regularly. It might taste a little flat or stale, but never bitter/overextracted.
I get mostly smoke from Laphroiag, at least the cask strength with the amount of water I usually add. Corryvrecken and Talisker have that salty, iodine, seaweed thing going for them. Maybe it's the salt that's missing in the Laphraoig.
You might like Ardbeg Uigedail. It's sherried, but still has a pretty heavy peat profile. The other big variable with peated scotches is the iodine/medicinal element. It can be pretty offputting for some people. Ardbeg Corryvrecken is really heavy on that. Talisker is a good example that's less severe. Laphraoig doesn't have the medicinal element, more straight peat.
My favorite crazy dogpark person was the Tiger Dog Father. This guy was a discipline perfectionist with his dogs. They'd be running around like normal dogs, and he'd just randomly yell and them and make them come over and do discipline work. They bark at another dog? Had to come lay down. As far as I know, they've since taken the MCATs.
Take a douchebag, put him in a situation where he can exert arbitrary control over other people, and you get consciously bad drivers. He's probably envisioning you as his ex-wife or his boss.Driving in DC is bloody awful. I live and work out in the 'burbs, and I get all these clowns who have just driven home from DC. By the time they get out here, they're driving like complete whoremongers. They've dealt with rush hour for 20 miles and they just want to get home. So...
They don't tend to have very many people at the Eyrie itself, so you wouldn't need all that much food. Most of the defenders are stationed further down the mountain. I believe they reference being able to survive for "years", although eating poorly on things that could be preserved. There's some mention of how Robin would handle it poorly, soft and spoiled as he was.The Bloody Gate was the main defense I thought.The Vale is the whole region, the Eyrie is the castle itself.
Those things generally cause the release of NO2, which is a vasodilator. Also causes euphoria.Also works on dilating the burthole, for those who are concerned with such things.
Pretty hardcore trick, given what the thing ends up doing. R'hllor can provide some very real powers. Look at Thoros resurrecting Dondarrion. Would make more sense if the smoke babies were real.
Oogie is really strange about the water. I haven't found another scotch that was so sensitive to getting the water right.It is very good though.