or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Pretty sure he's a spammer (has a gif stealthy embedded in there), but either way:It's dumb absolutist thinking. Who says they're trying to "break even?" Maybe they want a damn hamburger and fries but don't need 300 calories worth of sugar on top of that. Makes perfect sense to me. 300 calories is 300 calories regardless of what else you've eaten.I never drink regular soda in general (on account of ze diabeetus) and it tastes weird to me when I do.
I just found out that I got a 12% raise back in May. The bosses had neglected to inform me. What a weird feeling. No wonder I had so much extra money in my account. It's even weirder because I was supposed to get a new position and a bigger raise, but it got punted back to October for various reasons. I was more than a little pissed off about it, now I find out they met me in the middle (and the new position is still going to happen) but never said anything.
There are studies about this, but we don't seem to be learning.http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118285/workaholism-america-hurting-economyOne of the more self-destructive elements of American corporate culture, especially when your job requires creativity or critical thinking.
Google seems to release new versions that are completely crippled, then fix them very quickly. They released a version of Google Maps on Android that was completely missing the Navigation function. It'd give you directly, but only from overhead. It took about two days for it to get fixed. I have no idea how they missed something that fundamental.
First World misanthrope problems.
Sexy robot bodies, like fusion, are always 30 years away.
Most of High West's offerings are pretty good. Michter's US#1 rye is very enjoyable.I like Rittenhouse a lot for mixing.
My wife does the shouting thing, then gets mad when I don't hear her.I employ this novel technique called "walking down the stairs."
Back in college, my roommate and I played the same online game. We commonly used voice communication to play with the rest of the team. One time, everyone else had left and we continued talking to each other. Over comms. While in the same room.
We just need to combine Fang and why for some sort of titan of arbitrary American hatred.