Posts by Gibonius

That guy carries more stuff around with him than I have in my desk at work.
It sure looks like a Leek. According to my Amazon history, I bought my Leek five years ago. It's held up pretty well, think I've only had to sharpen it twice.
My one neighbor's yard is overrun with English ivy, which I'm constantly pulling off our fence. The other is full is creeping charlie. Fortunately we only share the front yard with them (retaining wall shields the back) and my front yard seems much more resistant to it than theirs. More sun, I think.My comparison, my yard looks good!Once cucked, you stay cucked.
I've accepted that my lawn is always going to struggle because of the dog, but I'm still at war with some of the weeds that the previous owners let infiltrate all over the place. I mostly removed the creeping charlie last year, just ripped it all out manually with a rake. There's still a ton of wild violet, I think because the lawn was too thin. I overseeded in the fall, hopefully I can crowd out most of the wild violet this year. It's pretty resistant to any of the...
I feel you. The Christmas season wrecked me. Missed a couple weeks in the gym with travel and all that, and ate way too much.I reluctantly gave up booze a couple weeks ago and I'm down like eight pounds already without it impacting my lifts. It's a lot easier than cutting the equivalent out of my diet, but I like booze
They also get limited sized lots for pretty much everything, and sometimes they run out and have to order another lot.
The 770. Supposedly one of the better options for pet hair, which is like 99% of our vacuuming needs. Also it was a Cyber Monday deal, so there's that. Works pretty well. If nothing else, it's ruthlessly stubborn and will just not give up until things are clean. I wasn't really aware you could get a wood floor looking that clean just by vacuuming.It'd be better if I could run it when we're not here, but the dog is having none of it. He insists on supervision. Oh...
I have a Roomba. Where's that fall vis-a-vis cuck status?
Yeah, dumping it into the trash is a PITA. Glad I don't have to do that.
Seems to go down the garbage disposal just fine, never had an issue with it.I had to take the trap apart at some point (for unrelated issues) and there wasn't a single coffee particle in there.