or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Girl I went to grad school with faked having cancer. She was supposedly "flying to New York for treatment." It turned out she was going on vacations instead and got found out because she posted a bunch of beach pics when she was supposed to be having chemo.Her boss let her stay on. If faking cancer doesn't get you kicked out, I don't know what does.
I lived in the same place in Athens for seven years; they got bought out by a new management company right before I left. Said management company was a bunch of dickbags and tried to screw me out of my deposit. Their office goon ignored my calls for awhile, then they started pulling the "check is in the mail" schtick. Sent them a registered letter with a form letter from a lawyer informing them that they were liable for triple the deposit if they refused to pay it. I...
Got that one on mine too!
That's probably not good for your teeth.
I bet every language has a unique word for "hooligan" too. You guys really ought to work on that shit.
Why are foreigners so invested in what Americans called the sport? It's our language.Any American that wants to discuss it abroad can call it football, or they won't know enough to have a conversation anyway. Nobody is confused by this.Aussies call it "soccer" too. Their team name is the Socceroos.
Worked that way for me too.
I saw a guy walk into a stall carrying a newspaper and a cup of coffee this morning. I don't even...
Diet Coke tastes different mostly because it's the New Coke recipe, not Coke Classic. Coke Zero is the Coke Classic formula with artificial sweeteners. I'm pretty good at telling the difference between regular sugar and the artificial stuff (been avoiding sugar a long time) and I can barely tell the difference in stuff like Dr Pepper where they use the same flavoring formula between the diet and regular.