or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

That's a good list.You ever try Depaz? It's a rhum agricole and the vegetal notes really come through. I really enjoy it in warmer weather, and it makes a magnificent daiquiri.
Ron Zacapa is quite good, definitely sippable.
I didn't do that last time around and I have so much stupid shit lying around now. Things that I hauled around in college "in case" but haven't used in ten years.If nothing else, I need to purge the hell out of my wardrobe. Too many thrift finds that are nice enough but never get worn.
I have like ten of those from my last move. Folded 'em all up and shoved 'em under the stairs in the basement. Gold Jerry, gold!We recycled most of the normal boxes. Had a stack about five feet high laid flat and enough packing paper to fill about ten gigantic boxes. Nothing if not thorough, those movers. Almost nothing got damaged.
I only saw the statement for tax purposes, think it was around 3k all in for an interstate move. No clue what just the moving part would have cost.
This is an exceptionally SF post, but: Did anyone else notice that buff colored leather jacket that Jaime was wearing in the last two episodes? Pretty badass. This one:
Tonight, sloe gin fizz with a splash of creme de cassis. Really nice red berry notes while maintaining the sour of the sloe Had a fun thought, based on the Kir (or Kir Royale). Sloe gin, a bit of creme de cassis, and white wine or champagne. Maybe a bit of lemon if the wine isn't dry enough. Might have to try that this weekend.
Add a note saying "Premium MOP buttons." I think they're $20 extra (someone confirm?). You can do thin buttons too, which I usually do for gauntlet buttons and button-down collars. Hard to button with the thick ones.They actually have a gigantic assortment of buttons (shown somewhere in this thread) but they're extremely hard to find. Hopefully the new site will be better.
It was unbelievable. They packed all our stuff, hauled it outside in 90F Georgia heat, loaded it up on the truck in less time than it would have taken us just to get the stuff downstairs.Even had these sweet wardrobe boxes with a rod in them. Better believe I saved those for my next move.
Work paid for my last move. We didn't even have to pack our stuff, they just showed up and boxed everything up, out onto the truck, and *whoosh* away it goes.Only downside, I ended up never going through all our crap and throwing out anything. Just unpacked it all in our new place.