Posts by Gibonius

An hour or two? I don't think I've ever tasted anything in my life that lasted more than a couple minutes.
Luxire has said that they've changed mills a number of times for some of their base fabrics.
I don't think there is on the current website. Maybe the new one will have it.
They said somewhere in this thread that the grippers are now a default option. Same with the change pocket inside the normal pockets.You can specific to have them not included, but they don't really hurt anything.
Last time I went to the gym, some dude was using the squat rack I like. Asked him how many sets he had left, said three. I went to go down something else, looked back over to see how he was coming along. Fucker was doing circuits, with squats, pullups, pushups, and crunches. Dude, come on.
You remember what brand that was? I had a quote from Porcelanosa, was like $350 for a 8' by 4' piece.I was looking at it for a fireplace surround, so durability is pretty much a non-issue. My dad's looked into using the stuff for landscaping applications, like patios and even driveways. They make a thicker version for those applications, but apparently you can beat the hell out of it.
If you're looking for a product like marble for a backsplash and want a budget alternative, look at thin porcelain tile. You can get sheets that are up to 10' long, and they're like 6mm thick. I was impressed by the look. It's pretty reasonably priced, something like $8 a square foot for the big sheets and less for small sheets.They tell me that you can even install it right over existing tile, although I'm not sure if that's really wise.
Probably not the best thread to discuss Luxire's competition...
I always get the added turbinado. Everyone knows that raw sugars don't count, especially when you mix them with fruit juice.Bonus points if you get an Enhancer. That negates even more sugar.
Everybody knows that shakes are the healthiest way to consume 1000 calories of sugar. Gotta pay a premium for that.