or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

Reddit has a weird mix of demographics, often with little overlap. There's plenty of SJWs, but there's also a big community of seething misogynists.The prevailing theory is that Pao is secretly pushing the SJW cabal into power, but I think it's more of a Hanlon's Razor scenario. The management team is just incompetent and is pissing off all the major content creators and driving forces behind Reddit's popularity. The SJWs aren't as openly prominent, so they don't get...
That story would be a lot better if they just hadand left out all the other shit.Come on special flowers, you're never going to get a society where everyone is constantly on guard with every possible thing they say and how they might accidentally hurt someone with it. Stop asking for it, and stop being offended by it. If you're so sensitive that a simple observation of fact will make you break down in public, that's a personal problem.
I have both the VBC hopsack and the Minnis fresco, and the fresco is much more formal. I actually like the hopsack a lot, very breathable and comfortable in hot weather, but it's certainly not a refined fabric.
My wife's friends all viciously hate rompers. It's pretty amusing.Only tall thin women look at all decent in rompers, and even then they'd always look better in something else. What a terrible garment.
If you don't order swatches, the texture or color can be a surprise when you get them in person.I've been a bit surprised with some pants fabrics at how different they come out as a complete garment vs just a swatch. The weight and texture can come off very differently in a 2" x 2" swatch. Haven't had as much trouble telling with shirts.
My FIL grew up in Jersey. He described it as "A great place to be from."
Uh oh, looks like trouble is bruin'.
"Point and laugh?"
Isn't that the whole point though? People are arguing because they don't like the current system. It gets into a circular argument to say that the current system does it this way so this is the right outcome under the current system.When did TS become the ultimate metric of performance? The Heat had way more offensive options, so Lebron could shoot fewer shots and get that higher %. He wasn't in the MVP race because nobody watched those games and said "Holy shit,...
Ain't nobody got time for that.