or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

I think most of the financial independence types have relatively high incomes. The idea of retiring at 45 isn't something you can pull off unless you make six figures. They just all seem to hate their jobs enough that living a miserly lifestyle their entire life seems like a better option than working longer. I think it's a lot of tech industry people, working crazy demanding jobs making six figures at 25, but miserable quality of life.I'm all about financial prudence,...
That's a funny forum. Most of them would lose their shit about Styleforum-esque consumption, even if you can afford it. There's a big crossover with the frugal and financial independence communities, who basically view spending any money that isn't 100% "necessary" as a crime against nature.Bitch, I like nice shoes and vacations. I'll happily work my awesome job until I'm 65 if I don't have to live like a goddam monk the whole time.The rest of the forum is poor people. ...
And if you're smart enough to have two factor authentication for password changes, you're going to have either your phone or your email be that second factor most of the time.
With or without selfie stick?
The pink on white seersucker has the same picture as the navy candy stripe.
I can't imagine that holding your phone five inches from your face actually counts as "hands-free" though.Maybe it just boils down to "idiots."
I don't understand why people in the car use speakerphone and then hold the phone horizontally in front of their face. Why not just hold it up to your ear? Is it supposedly more comfortable or something?
PVW is absolutely worth the retail price. It's for sure not worth the hysterical prices people are paying on the aftermarket. I've only had individual pours of the recent PVW 15, not a whole bottle, but I get the impression that it's less distinctive than bottles from ~2009. I believe they were still using the old Stitz Weller juice back then, and have had to switch to something else since.
We talking bottled at barrel proof here? How does shipping work for that kind of thing? Just mail 'em out and hope the Post Office doesn't notice it's booze?
They occasionally offer specific fabric ranges up on special, but there's no SF specific codes (at least that I've ever seen).