or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

I'm a sucker for a green cocktail. Chartreuse
I don't think many people wake up one day and just decides they want to try heroin. It's usually the end of a long spiral into opiate abuse. You get to the point where you can't afford to get high on Oxy anymore, and then you're snorting (and sooner or later, shooting) H.
That's not bad at all per square foot.Is it all one level?
This is the "I'll vote for literally anything other than a Democrat" stance. I mean, it is logically consistent. What can you say?I don't think it's really right to say that Trump is just engaging in typical political weaseling. As far as anyone can tell, Trump doesn't stand for anything. If someone happens to dislike Democratic positions so much that they're more comfortable with literally anything else with a known quantity of being an erratic asshole, well, there...
Food + booze and booze + sex are awesome though.
That would have been a lot better article if it had included the results of polls from previous elections.
How much crossover does Trump really have with the Tea Party? He fails most of the Tea Party ideological purity tests. The "anyone but the mainstream" attitudes are kind of similar, but Trump's pulling in the alt-right weirdos and people from the Rust Belt who aren't core Republican voters. It's going to be interesting to see how they recover from this. The Republican Party identified these concerns with the Republican Autopsy after Mitt's loss, but they weren't able...
The Brisbane Moss Heavy Cotton Twill fabric is really nice. Substantial without being stiff or bulky.
Floral gins always come off strange in Negronis for me, and the cucumber note in Hendrick's really clashes. The first Negroni I ever had was with Hendrick's and I didn't want to finish it. A lot of the modern style gins suffer from this, they're extremely hit or miss in different cocktails. I like juniper forward traditional gins for a Negroni. Plymouth works nicely. I like Broker's a lot, especially at the price point. I like Punt e Mes a lot, really layers on the...