or Connect

Posts by Gibonius

And failing that, you gotta at least be able to sit down while you're mowing. Only peasants stand longer than necessary.
They used to have more and they seem to have not replaced them after they sold out. I got the Blue Black Shadow check (which is really nice) and it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I tried to get the Blue White Orange Grey Plaid and it sold it before I could order.I'd love to see more. Or restocks on some of those.
My god, Alabama is just embarrassing A&M. 45-0 in the first half?
"If GOD leads you to get ebola in West Africa, He'll ensure that the US government will whisk you away to the CDC for treatment at taxpayer expense!"Wait....
The ether has it now.
My mom went back to school for nursing. She got "This is not college level writing" on one paper. Her grade: 96%. It was pretty funny actually, the professor wanted them to basically chop up the writing prompts and write a paragraph on each. The "not college level writing" mistake was (evidently) trying to incorporate every point into a cohesive argument.
Heard back from the Buffalo Trace allotment person, and they missed my name on the list. Turns out that I got a bottle of Thomas Handy. Woo.
This guy I knew in grad school had a super weird brother. Classic neckbeard type, was in school for video game design, make uncomfortable jokes all the time, that sort of thing. Apparently he went over to China for something, and now has a Chinese wife. She doesn't speak English. He doesn't speak Mandarin. Is this just in-sourcing mail order brides?
But we don't care about what's best for Gurley. We want to win football games.(I'm only part joking here)
I'm sure that Hutson Mason can provide enough offense to more than offset the loss of Gurley.Wait.