or Connect

Posts by bermannyc

Brand new pair of Red Wing 9011 Beckman black cherry round toe boots size 8D (normal width) UK size 7. Nothing much to say as they're new in the box never tried on. Only taken out to photograph them. The last photo is off of the web but it's the same pair and better represents the color. Lug sole. I got these as a gift but I already have a pair. These retail for about $340 new. $265 includes shipping. Direct link to description on Red Wing...
For sale is a Visvim Trooper hat in navy. There is no size marked inside the hat but it fits my 7.5 size head. Anything bigger probably would be tight. Made out of Gortex Windstopper. Not incredibly warm but it's nice. I bought it from INA in NYC probably about 5-7 years ago and I've worn it about 3 times. It's in good shape. There is a little discoloration on the fleece inside the hat. SOLD includes shipping in the USA.
I know this is a year later, but did you ever sell those sunglasses?
Hi I have a few RRL shirts I'm selling off to clean out a little bit of my closet. They're all in good condition, but not new. 1)RRL Camp shirt modeled after old Pendelton shirts (but without the itchiness). 74/26 Cotton/Wool blend. Acetate lining around the neck the protect it from the wool. I bought this from the old RRL Mulberry St. store a while ago. Size Small (fits more like a medium) $45 shipped collar 16" sleeve 35.5" yoke 20" chest 22.5" shirt length...
Hey Standardbootz. looks like those boots, the ones you said needed recrafting and were in terrible condition and that I'm an idiot for listing them at that price, are SOLD. Have a good career at Buffalo Exchange or Ragstock. Berman
After I posted about zoek91 above he/she changed their ebay id to atx1991 and then posted the last post above saying they weren't on Ebay. A vintage buyer? At Buffalo Exchange most likely. Get a life Standardbootz. You're a LOSER.. Stay away from both.
Stay away from Standardbootz ebay id atx1991/zoek91 he/she is a loser and a fool.
OK so these boots were also listed on Ebay a short while ago. When I put them up there this loser Standardbootz, on ebay zoek91 and or atx1991, offered me $100 and begged me to sell them to him/her because they were a student and how they just love these boots blah blah blah. They put in a really low bid and then sent at least three or four emails to me. The last one was last night and I turned them down. So here's Standardbootz, who also coincidentally joined yesterday...
sold
sold