or Connect

Posts by ruben

None. I feel bad enough here, but it I'm borderline obsessed with clothing right now and it feeds the habit. Forums can be insanely useful and informative, but for someone as curious as myself I always end up getting sucked in and finding ten news things that interest me. They're also fascinating, I can't believe more psychologist and sociologists aren;t studying them.
Not to get political, but I'm kind of surprised that Arnold is Blair's last visitor to No. 10, not that he's not important, but I expected bigger for a high profile PM after 10 years in office.
Heh, yeah it's kinda silly. I use a Mach 3. Really I'm just bad at explaining this, you know how even after a close, good shave you may not be able to feel any hair, but you can see it (the bottom of the folicle where it was cut off). My problem is that on me that only appears on my upper lip. Really, it's most liekly one of those little quirks one notices only on himself.
I've always heard that new york is one of the easier cities for the underaged to get into bars. In fairness to the OP, in many places there isn't much to do after 10 if you're underaged.
Quote: Originally Posted by cpadude I've somehow been placed on their mailing list and am wondering if a visit to their store is in order. They seem to be like Brooks Brothers, which I was at once time (pre-SF) infatuated with, but post-SF view as well-branded stuffyware. Are your opinions of Jos A Bank similar? Is this really the view of BB around here?
So how would one pronounce "coupe" in the context mentioned above?
http://badtattoos.com/ I almost won these, pretty good price no? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4969&rd=1&rd=1
For the longest time I thought flutes were the champagne glasses molded from Marie Antoinette's breasts. I just read that coupes were used when they served champagne over ice.
They appear to be one of those annoying stores that doesn't put much online or allow online ordering.
I think this new trend of guy getting angry when other men choose to wear vaguely feminine clothing is dumb.