or Connect

Posts by ruben

Why is that listed as an "oxford"? Pretty soon we'll see sandals being sold as "oxford" they term has zero meaning anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roger http://cgi.ebay.com/Size-10-Crockett...QQcmdZViewItem I can't tell, from the one inadequate picture, whether they're Lanarks (hard to make out whether there's storm welting), Nairns, or, possibly Suttons, but an email to the seller should tell you more, if interested. Even if you're not interested in the shoes, the brief accompanying story in the listing may amuse you (if it's true). so these would fit a...
I got a DB email saying they've cut prices even lower now...
Yeah I'm a little baffled, I'm 6'3" and can wear most 38Rs (I have long arms and usually need another inch of sleeve). There are tons of great deals on ebay.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I've never seen a pair of used Grenson that I would buy. Are you imlying they age poorly?
What do Grensons go for on ebay? I almost go a piar of new wingtips for $50 because it seemed like a great deal.
The waist will stretch if you wear them as well.
80s music has aged surprisingly well, probably he second best decade for pop music this century. This reminds me of one of those lame VH1 shows...
I remember right after 9-11 a couple guys in town got "God Bless America" tatooed on their foreheads. Nice thoughs, but a little extreme for me. There's also an older guy I see at the grocery with a face tatoo, you can tell he got it years ago (he's at least 60) and regrets it, it's sad.
What exactly is Ask Andy/AAAC? I get that it's kin of like the MC here, but is it an offshoot of STF? Less classy than MC? cater to a more expensive taste??