or Connect

Posts by ruben

Found this Marantz 2240B receiver today. I paid far more than normal thrift store prices, but I'm really pleased with it. The thrift stores around here send all their electronic to one electronics store, there they know their stuff, price it correctly, and even with that it goes fast.
any recommendations for a good, cheap postal scale? My old TJMaxx kitchen scale finally bit the dust.
Has anyone here tried the Sebago for Filson Boots? example here: http://www.filson.com/products/knight-rich-brown-boots.59207.html?fromCat=true&fvalsProduct=event/sebago-collection&fmetaProduct=ev20 I was skeptical at first, and am unsure about styling, but they're all over the online discount stores and I really need a new beat-around fall winter chukka.
ARRGH I BIN'd a suit a few months back, I didn't work for me (the measurements were right, but it was an odd cut and just fit awkwardly). The seller specified no returns, so I acted like a grownup and relisted it myself, rather than faking a flaw and being a bitch. I've since relsited it, and sold it. The suit is about a size 38, I'm a 38 and it fits me well in the chest, the guy I just resold it to, says it doesn't work for him, and that on the tag he can see that it...
Found this cool 90th anniversary W&G jacket, sorta a knockoff barbour, tons of cool details (poachers pocket, detachable collar, a zilllion pockets, wool liner, moleskin lined handwarmer.....) Fabric is a cotton blend but feels oily.
No, I'd say the pic color is pretty accurate, sorry.
yes thanks
sorry all sold
Grenson (Masterpiece?) for Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" Size 11D, I'm pretty positive that's a US size, I'm an 11D and they're not too big or small, just a last that doesn't work great for me. natural, unfinished leather, good condition, plenty of life left on soles, heel pad has been replaced. asking $100 shipped or offer Allen Edmonds Byron Size 11D These are an ebay purchase of mine. I bought them used, but the next week got a pair of Aldens in the same style...
Pretty poor despite being good shirts.I had a bunch that I used to wear, they were in great condition, but I wanted to get rid of all my point collars, barely got $7-15 for them on ebay after several listings, even the sea island ones.The nice thing is though, that makes them a good brand to find ebay deals on.