or Connect

Posts by ruben

Am I right in thinking that Red Wing Iron rangers are on the same last as these?
Are trickers exclusively a mod/ultra-UK country look thing? I have a pair of STP not stows and can't really figure out how to incorporate them into my wardrobe. With jeans and streetwear they look too "Ben Sherman"-y, and with cords and stuff too costume-y like I'm on the set of Masterpiece Mystery.
I guess I was just thinking I could use the free listings to avoid the (40 cent?) scheduling fee.
I have a bunch of stuff to list, I haven't gotten around to it lately because my thursday and sunday nights are always packed. With the 1000000 free lisitings would it make more sense to list everything whenever I have the time during the week, instantly cancel the auctions then come back on sunday night and just press "relist" 30 times?
Yeah, part of the reason old Chester Barrie RLPL stuff is so cheap is that it's unwearable. I had a 38R suit (snagged it for what I thought was a great deal on ebay) the shoulders were 20".
Is this a bad time of year to be listing stuff on ebay?
Thanks guys, really appreciate the help.
Anyone here ever sold vintage concert tee shirts? I have a couple that were kinda given to me years ago, I've been told they're worth enough to sell on ebay. Trouble is I cant figure out the categories, "entertainment memorabilia" "vintage" or just regular clothing. Any advice?
ties $8 each Lands End BB Lands End Robert Talbot BB Polo Brooks Brothers
anyone know the nam of this now discontinued Allen Edmonds model?