or Connect

Posts by ruben

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help.
Anyone here ever sold vintage concert tee shirts? I have a couple that were kinda given to me years ago, I've been told they're worth enough to sell on ebay. Trouble is I cant figure out the categories, "entertainment memorabilia" "vintage" or just regular clothing. Any advice?
ties $8 each Lands End BB Lands End Robert Talbot BB Polo Brooks Brothers
anyone know the nam of this now discontinued Allen Edmonds model?
anyone know the nam of this now discontinued Allen Edmonds model?
NWT Pantherella socks, 70% Merino wool, 30% nylon, made in England $12/pair 2 pairs of Purple OTC 1 Pair rust OTC 1 Pair Khaki OTC, 1 Pair Khaki non-OTC khaki-non otc remain Polo made in Japan, cream with black skulls $10
That vintage BB jacket with the red lining is awesome. I found a similar North Face parka a few weeks back, if anyone's interested, I have like 5 parkas already so it's available if anyone's interested. Some blues yesterday, I've been searching for a croc belt forever, finally found a great BB one in mint condition and it's too small:crazy: Oh, and picked these up for a couple dollars the other day, worth a gamble?
Polo Ralph Lauren quilted jacket -a really nice coat, in great condition. It's tagged a size large, and fits that way, lined in a warm fleece, with leather trimmed pockets, substantial brass hardware (snaps and zippers) and big inner pockets. a great layering piece, or fine worn on it's own. 24" chest 21" armpit to end of sleeve 29" long bottom of collar to hem down the back I also have one in Medium, that's a shade darker and a bit thinner.
Dumb question. A while back I thrifted a handful of shirts custom made for a local man, who's a kinda famous geeky, ex-richest man in the world. I thought it was a cool thing to show off to friends etc etc, but as you'd expect the novelty soon wore off, and now I kinda want to get rid of them. Is in in poor taste for me to list them on ebay using the guy's name? anyone have any sort of experience selling this sort of thing? or is it skeevey of me to even consider this?
which last is the penny on again?