or Connect

Posts by ruben

I was at the Barbour outlet for their post-Christmas sale and went a little crazy leaving with both arms full of bags. Realizing I had bought way too much, and a number of "duplicate" items here's some of my haul: Babour Guncheck Tweed I love this Tweed pattern, but the fit is just a little short for me (I'm 6'3" and ideally a 38L). -beautiful guncheck pattern with brown, green blue and red -tagged size 38 -three button front -leather buttons -sleeve patches -side...
IAldens SOLD 'm clearing out my closet, these are both ebay/forum purchases that didn't work out for me. I'll add that when it comes to shoe fit and sizing, I'm all over the place, so I might not be all that helpful with sizing questions. [spolier] Alden From Brooks Brothers Chocolate Suede LHS 10.5 D, great condition I bought these used, and the fit was off so never wore them. Judging by the soles and insoles though they seem to have been worn only a handful of...
Hav any of you found the toebox able to stretch out over time, mines a bit tight on my right foot.
Those early Chester Barrie RLPL suits have unwearably big shoulders, best to tay away.
Not my auction, but I thought this pair of Katahdins on ebay has aged attractively. http://www.ebay.com/itm/180809916444?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_994wt_1122
He's bought/bidded on a few of my items and I found him a pleasure to deal with.His initial prices were just a touch above mine, but the final bids were like 4 times higher.I think his pictures look bad, but they seem to work well, I can't begrudge what the guy does.
I'm not sure on this.In my experience, you can print priority international (and up), at home, but you have to still wait in line to submit it and have it stamped.I'd love it if you could print first class international stuff from home and just drop it off when done.I occasionally flip through the records, and tend to pick up the ones I like, am I wasting my money?
when you're rich you don't write checks.
Hermes Point Blanket http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage-HERMES-Wool-Rocabar-Wool-Striped-Horse-Blanket-like-Hudson-Bay-/200670025554?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb8dd9752&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101#ht_500wt_1168
but they're calf though, right?