or Connect

Posts by ruben

Freeman Shell Cordovan Wingtips or Mediumwings size 9B A bit tough to read the insole, but I'm pretty sure it says "Freeman" As you should be able to tell from the pictures, the "top-line", or the part around where you put your foot in, is in bad shape. The soles aren't worn down far, but look their age.They also have a pretty tall heel. Because of these factors I think these should be bought with an eye towards recrafting. asking $40 shipped or offer
I've had problems shipping to Brazil and Thailand via USPS first class. Does ebay's new price+shipping guarantee override all other factors? My situation: -Sold a couple items to a guy, he wants to return (nothing wrong with them just changed mind). -I agree to a return as per my return policy (buyer eats original shipping and pays return shipping if no problems with the item). -Item comes back fine, I refund the original purchase price. -buyer complains about not...
Honestly, most of the Harris Tweed Jackets I come across are junk, fused, dated lapels, close button spacing, bad shoulders etc etc. They're ofton from brands that, if the Harris Tweed patch wasn't present, we'd never consider buying.I also think that he popular HT patterns (the ones you see the most, light grey herringbone, light brown herringbone, the barelycorns etc etc, anything with vertical stripes) aren't all that great.I think there are a lot of great HArris Tweed...
thanks, you've just saved me hours of time!do you print through paypal of usps.com?
Thanks!Just to be clear, does this work for first class international as well?Can you just stick it in the drop box afterhours when done?
Since there seems to be a number of experienced ebayers here I thought I might ask a couple questions.... -Is there an easier way to do international shipping? I takes ages. Take off from work, drive to the PO, wait in line, fill out the form (or have the form you print at home stamped) etc etc. -I noticed someone above mentioning waiting for fall to list some tweeds, do most of you sell items by season? I found a handful of nice Harris Tweeds the other day I was going...
I thrifted a licensed G&H sportcoat about a year or so ago. It had been hanging in my local store forever, and was reduced to 99 cents. It was my size so I hung onto it for a bit, but ultimately listed it on ebay. The pattern wasn't particularly nice, I mentioned (and underlined) that it was licensed in the listing, and started it at 99 cents. To my surprise it ended up going for over $120. Are you guys using fixed price listings? I generally feel for decent stuff...
Fair points, though I'll add that even in well dressed areas (at least one's I've spent some time in: New York, Chicago, London) you aren't often blown away by well dressed men.Also, that just wearing Brioni or RLPL doesn;t make someone well-dressed (in fact often the opposite is true).You're right that it is a more reserved, less flashy town, and it doesn;t help that a lot of the good men's stores carry those overpriced brands like Tallia or whatever.For it's size the...
I've thrifted a bit when in Omaha and always fund nice stuff, a bunch of Brioni shirts, T&A ties, RLPL shirts etc. Its makes sense, there's a lot of money in that town.I think you'll find loads of Stafford stuff wherever you go, people just tend to only post when they find exceptional stuff.