or Connect

Posts by ruben

Those are the shoe version of the Indy boot, nice find!
I'm rooting for you, but I bet ebay sides with him.
Hmm, that sucks I was kinda hoping they'd stretch out with wear. I check the reddit men's fashion forum thing and they all seem to recommend going TTS.
have you been wearing beyond just a try-on?
That's the top half of a brooks brothers wash and wear poplin suit. It's a poly cotton blend, the 37 might reference the pant size in which case the jacket would be a round a 43(?). I really love the old BB wash and wear suits, but the sizing is impossible (I have a hunch they may shrink over time. . As such I have yet to find one that fits for example I have a "42" that fits like a 40 L
really?good to hear, I'm teterring between a 10.5 D (that fells tight) and a 10.5 W that feels too wide.
^yeah Though as novel s your jacket is, I wouldn't have though you'd get more than 80% of his price tops.
I found a Mart Stam Cantilever chair someone was throwing away. I had to replace a bolt, and the leather on the armrests is a bit worn, but for he price I can't complain.
Yes and kinda. I made my request after he threatened me, but before he left the bad feedback.I'm just a small timer (who is mainly selling off stuff from my own overstffed closet) so grain of salt but...At Spoo's advise I recently switched for 7-day auctions to 10-days (thursday-suday), and it's meant a pretty significant increase in final values.It's not about giving more buyers time to bid, it's about the two full weekends of exposure you get.
Polo will often use the same exact fabrics for unintentional "suit separates' within the same season.I've never seen it with Corneliani, but have seen it quite a bit on their cheaper imported pants and jackets.I have a baby blue oxford cloth suit I got this way.