or Connect

Posts by ruben

I could not figure out my size in LL Bean Katahdin Iron boots, so I ended up buying several pairs with the hopes of returning the ones that didn't fit. This pair is 11D, I've tried on indoors several times, but the boots have never seen anything but wood floors and carpet. I was going to return these, but the price has now risen, so I thought I'd offer them here first. The boots @ LL Bean are now $210 (-10% off ~$190) I got these for $165 so am asking $175 shipped. In...
Man, found three more Brioni shirts today (XL), that's 12 Brionis and Kitons this year! All after finding ~2 the previous near decade of thrifting. Also found a cool old plaid LLB chamois shirt and an Evisu "heritage" hoodie (number 170/1000), not sure if it's anything cool but recognized the name from the forum and figured it's my size so can wear it to drywall in if it's junk.
anyone here have the "not-stow" boot from sierra trading post? jut wondering how they hold up and stuff, how those broke in etc etc.
BIG stye measurements: 16.25" across the waist thing 11.5" (from the seam) or 13" (laying flat) knee 10.5" leg opening 9"
Found some cool stuff today apologies for the bad pics -LVC big E 501xx selvedge jeans (my size, 32x34 but too light for me) -3 Brioni sport shirts (medium) -a pair of those super heavy LLB/woolrich style wool pants, never see them with enough inseam for me, and these still had the price tags -cool older coleman hiking pack, a bit bigger than a kelty mockingbird -a pair of Alden PTBs (size 10) smushed but seem salvagable -a pair of AE park avenues -a pair of patagonia...
I bought these pants either on ebay of the forum a couple years back (during one of those incotex crazes), I just now was going to have them taken out in length to wear, and realized that there isn't enough length to let out. tagged size 32R 30.5" inseam with about 1.5" to let out, flat front. apologies for the crummy pictures, took them to the tailors (and back) in my work bag.
Found these three Brioni sport shirts yesterday, my size (M) but patterns are really not my style. Still a brand I rarely find so kinda excited,
It's been really slow here for a while, (midwest/plains are kinda sparse in general, and been seeing lots of pro-flippers at all the stores), but yesterday found my first ever Kiton: Student day, so $16 for everything (plus a unpictured J.crew Baird Mcnulty linen shirt) Pretty excited, shirts are my size, though the dark blue and yellow one is heading to ebay. Jacket seems to be recent and is just spectacular, amazing shoulders, super soft and light. Unfortunately 2-4...
Am I right in thinking that Red Wing Iron rangers are on the same last as these?
Are trickers exclusively a mod/ultra-UK country look thing? I have a pair of STP not stows and can't really figure out how to incorporate them into my wardrobe. With jeans and streetwear they look too "Ben Sherman"-y, and with cords and stuff too costume-y like I'm on the set of Masterpiece Mystery.