or Connect

Posts by Nino_Grier

Sold!
Extremely soft suede jacket from RLPL in a great navy color with an original MSRP of $2495. It does have one flaw - the chest pocket zipper is damaged, but I still have the suede pull. The zipper is still fully functional though, but I'm not sure if it's repairable or not. I'd be looking for around $325 + shipping, but I have no problem keeping this for myself!
PM sent on - Black RL Blue Label XL Leather Jacket (w/Pony on chest)
Price drops and inventory updated. Quote: Originally Posted by jgold47 can you double check the waist measurements of those Jeans? Seem small given what they are tagged.... Both pairs of jeans have been washed many times, unfortunately I found out AFTER I bought them, so they are indeed a lot smaller than tagged. My measurements are pretty spot on and should fit as described. Simply, if you are a true 36, they will be extra...
All Sold
All Sold
All Sold
I've had great experiences with the following sellers: doctorj! StephenStyle whusurdadi YoungAmerican HomerJ rathebaindc prajna12 jreigen aph999 mfadam ninetofivereject earthdragon SpooPoker Firstladyofsong onemoreyear As soon as my wallet gets out of intensive care, I will definitely patronize again!
PM sent on RLX bag. Man, I'm going to need a styleforum intervention soon...
Took a nap and it sold...I guess if you snooze you lose.