or Connect

Posts by Nino_Grier

As many have already pointed out, there are gobs of fun cars to be had at this price. As a rule of thumb always get a pre-purchase inspection on anything you are seriously considering. The small fee, usually $125 or less, can save you serious headaches down the road. Having the autocheck or carfax report would also be nice, but they can never be fully trusted as they only show "reported" incidents. My list would include: BMW e36 M3 - preferably a manual sedan, only made...
Damn, those blue Kiton jeans were nice! Always too late...
This is a great watch, I have the same in tan. Good luck with the sale!
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock Seiko 5 SNK803K2... ... with Burgundy stripe straps from J.Crew ... with Navy stripe Doesn't come out in the photos but the khaki color on the straps match almost exactly with the color of the dial. I have the same watch, but kept the original tan canvas strap. It's been a great watch, and you dressed it up nicely! A few of the favorites from my collection below: Vintage Citizen Automatic...
I know you already made your purchase, but has anyone else had good experience with Kirby vacuums? I know the original retail on these things is insane, but I bought a used Kirby Ultimate G Diamond Edition off eBay a few years ago for around $400 and it has been excellent to say the least. It has a stainless steel body, two speed motor, and even a shampoo attachment, all very well made. I don't know why my wife insisted on light beige carpeting, but this vacuum has kept...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy A good friend of mine is a Sr.Partner to one of the major accounting firms. His personal clients are the very wealthiest in the world. One of them prides himself on never ever having bought a brand new car. He always buys something cool after someone else took the depreciation, holds on to it for a while, has fun, then buys something else. He has about 12-14 cars in rotation and never, ever looses any...
I'm new to these forums, but not a stranger to nice automobiles. If you want to have some fun, but also maintain relative luxury, a BMW M3 (possibly an e60 M5 - V10!) or 335i, Mercedes C55 or E55, Audi S4 or S6 (possibly an RS6 - twin-turbo V8!), or Porsche 911 or Cayman S can be had for that price. From Japan, an Infiniti M45 or G35/7 Coupe, Lexus IS350 or GS430, Nissan 370Z, or Mazdaspeed6. Domestically, a vette is never a bad choice, but also the SRT8 Charger or 300C....