or Connect

Posts by Racing Green

Read the book. David Peace is a genius. Film's good but a bit lightweight compared to the book.
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix i think the barbour's are actually made under license in new zealand now. Was considering a barbour, but i hate how they wank on and on about their "pedigree". ugggh. May save up for this. All my Barbours are made in England and even as an Irishman I love the whole British heritage thing they have going on. That being said Mike's Vanson is the nicest thing I've seen in ages, shame I already have a...
I've passed the one in Dublin a few times, never realised it was a chain.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Different strokes and all that, but those look horrible, at least on that model. They're really horrible in that pic (like all ASOS model pics) but they fit like classic sta-prest.
Falke for socks and knitwear - http://www.falke.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo Why aren´t you banned yet? I couldnt dream up a more annoying persona than yours. Jet? As for the 'old man' debate, it's a total red herring from people who think wearing one size down in everything is on point. It's not, it looks daft. The LL Bean ranger mocs are not 'old man' they're classic looking. Big difference.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Yes, it's a very understandable mixup. Especially considering Harrison's great work in Waterworld. One white middle aged male yank is much the same as the next, even the shit actors.
Kevin Costner flies his own helicopter down to Mexico to get his weed. For that (and Waterworld) he has my respect. He can't dress for shit though. Edit: No he doesn't, I was mixing him up with Harrison Ford. Easily done. Bollox to Kevin Costner.
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby How did he seem to you? It must be 7 or 8 years ago at this stage if not more but he was quiet, polite and reserved.
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice btw, RIP Alex Chilton IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...