or Connect

Posts by Racing Green

Quote: Originally Posted by b-ill For anyone needing to clean their unlined chukkas... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube...
Uniqlo jeans looking well Ga-vroche.
Not forgetting this chap, colour's not a million miles off - My wedding suit was an OTR Gieves & Hawke in airforce blue.
Quote: Originally Posted by southbound35 I bought a pair of Tyrwhitt shoes a few years ago. At that time, I believe their shoes were made by Loake. That would have been my guess. Cheers.
Quote: Originally Posted by B|aze Don't post in the WAYWRN because of the general somewhat hateful vibe on SF I do post in the WAYWT on AACF sometimes though Crikey, you want to take a look at the SW&D WAYWRN for a hateful vibe. The resident Macbeth's witches on there have it down to a fine art. I think MC's WAYWRN is a bit cliquey but far from hateful. I just don't fancy putting pics of myself on the internet. While I'm here though...
Quote: Originally Posted by bows1 http://fashionforlunch.com/2010/04/j-crew-to-uk/ http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/12/...nited-kingdom/ Sorry the articles are kind of bad, the ones i Read were from GAP Portal, and I can't access them from home. Cheers for that, did a bit of Googling myself and as per those articles it'll be just be available on Net-A-Porter which is womenswear only.
Quote: Originally Posted by bows1 For sure, they are opening stores in UK and Canada soon too; they are kicking serious ass right now (business wise). Really? Any more info?
Anyone know who makes shoes for Charles Tyrwhitt? There's a pair on Ebay listed as made in Northampton, Goodyear-welted. Any ideas? Ta.
I like and wear both, don't wear any other polos. Both labels are iconic but I say that as a football fan.
Read the book. David Peace is a genius. Film's good but a bit lightweight compared to the book.