or Connect

Posts by Kvc06

Yes, well depends on the material... but my polka dot baker is very light
Any size 40's out there? I have access to brand new gray achilles for $160+tax. I would proxy them for free given they are actually for you and not for resale. No - I can not get any other sizes. They don't come with a box. They are the plain gray non seasonal leather version.
Any size 40's out there? I have access to brand new gray achilles for $160+tax. I would proxy them for free given they are actually for you and not for resale. No - I can not get any other sizes. They are the plain gray non-seasonal leather version.
dick butt
Awesome - I will check those out.I love Hotel Lincoln! I've stayed there with the girlfriend for a staycation. You will love the bar there - it's a summer destination with an awesome rooftop and great drinks. The hotel restaurant is quite acclaimed as well but a little pricey.There are actually quite a few good options near there for cheap food.Edzo's (famous burger shop)Crisp (Korean Chicken Wings)Del Seoul (Korean Tacos)Kuma's Too (Lincoln Park outpost of our most famous...
Yeah Glazed is crazy overpriced...Good call on the Lou's I suppose I'll put in a request as well:Anything for Charlotte, NC or NYC near central park?
Not really much worth mentioning downtown... We're also not really known for counter service unless you're into Chicago Dogs/Beef - in which case check out Portillos and/or Al's Beef M Burger is good Pierogi Heaven Blackbird does a $25 three course lunch Xoco is awesome There's a Pho place in my office building that's always packed - Green Apple There's some cool stuff in the French Market which is in a train station. Where specificially are you staying by?
Al's Beef on Taylor st. I suppose I can endorse Portillos as well.
Do you need to post about everything you do in 5 threads? I can assure you that nobody cares.
Chicago meetup soon?