or Connect

Posts by Kvc06

Wore this once or twice. Bought from Cyc wid it. I would rather trade for another eg jacket in l (maybe xl). Awesome jacket it just doesn't see as much wear as my other jackets. Label size: L Pit to Pit: 23" / 58cm Arm (Shoulder to Cuff): 26" / 67cm Length: 30" / 75.5cm Construction is as nice as expected. Lots of nice details, cord trim and wool lining.
Double post
As someone who wears jeans that are probably tighter than I should, that photo makes me uncomfortable.
Didn't mean to self promote...
Equal to a size L BNWT - retail was $1200
Picked this up at Barneys but unfortunately it's too small for me. Bnwt retailed for 600+ I paid around 400. $350----$325----$270
Does the fit look okay on this to you guys? Sorry about the awful pic...
Picked this up today after lusting for weeks. Starting to think I may have a jacket problem
i am debating selling my size 11 kngr virgils - the originals with the flat sole (the best imo) they are in great shape - they have been waterproofed by my cobbler and the heels have been replaced - the sole is in excellent shape and will last as long as a new pair now that the heel has been replaced.
Independence here in Chicago has 10% off all EG this week. Not much but this early in the season any discount should be appreciated. I picked up the olive bedford! I've bought a few things there now and the service is great.