or Connect

Posts by Kvc06

Rare piece - got this from Bergdorf. Brand new. 100% cotton
Retail on this was $2830. Material is suede-like lamb. 23" p2p (approx - no defined seam) 29" S2sleev 19.5" s2s 27.75" back length
Let's put that 5 on the other side of the decimal and we can talk....Just kidding though - happy to help.
Hit me up when you graduate so I can refer you for a job and make money from it - nevermind I don't get paid for recent grad hires.
I know it's EG and you don't have to follow any roolz but I think those would look better without all the buttons done... Seems to be pulling a bit much?
Anyone in Jacksonvile, FL, NYC or Charlotte, NC want to hang out? Travelling for work and going to be bored at night...
Tagged XL but fits TINY! Idk if it was tailored or mislabeled or what but it's too small for me. Price is non-negotiable Great jacket and great deal if it fits you. Measurements: Pit to pit: 21" Collar to bottom (center back): 27 1/2" Sleeve (center back to cuff): 32" Sleeve (pit to cuff): 18"
Love super heavy jackets
Thanks, I can definitely try and grab some. There's no indication at all of season. I'm surprised but it doesn't even have a tag stating where it was made and of which materials. All it has is the black Ervell tag, size tag and a small tag that says dry clean only.
What size? I have a size M I'd trade for it if it's large. I'll add some cash.