Posts by blairh

We should acknowledge that the Lightning to 30 pin adapter is overpriced at $30. It's also much larger than I was expecting and hoping. I already pre-ordered one for my bedroom dock.
Otc, you are one seriously ignorant fuck. Before I add you to my block list and never have to deal with your absurd bullshit anymore, let me respond and be done with you for good.For starters, I am not an Apple fanboy. In fact I greet all new Android flagship releases with great enthusiasm. This might have been completely lost on you when I started the One X thread and even took the time to snap photos of it and share my views. I even began the SIII thread and was very...
I'll never own a smartphone with a white bezel. Black bezels are much nicer on your eyes. Plus the black/slate combo looks so tight.
This guy nailed the iPhone rumors back in May.
Actually in my first post today post keynote I said a wider screen, like the one on the 920, would have been awesome. You need to read better.When I posted about the weight and width of the 920, it was not directed at you. I was just making an observation in general.Your Droid phone is irrelevant. You conveniently picked the thinness part and failed to mention the thick top portion. I really don't think comparing your Droid to the iPhone 5 makes any sense. If you want to...
Good hands-on video. Keyboard in landscape is larger. Author states the screen looks brighter too now. Also, this. Apple Announces New iPhone With N-Word On Back Knowing Customers Will Buy It Anyway
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want my smartphone to get thinner and lighter. I honestly don't think there is a point where a smartphone is too thin or too light.
I don't give a shit if you aren't impressed. And where the fuck are you going with this? I was talking about the Lumia 920, not your shitty Droid amoled pentile 256 ppi phone that I couldn't give a fuck about.
Do not overlook the importance of thinness and lightness to the average consumer purchasing a new smartphone.Lumia 920 is going to have a tough time competing against the iPhone 5 IMO.
The Lumia 920 is 3.1mm thicker than the iPhone 5 and 73 grams/2.55 oz heavier. Wow.