or Connect

Posts by blairh

Otc, you are one seriously ignorant fuck. Before I add you to my block list and never have to deal with your absurd bullshit anymore, let me respond and be done with you for good.For starters, I am not an Apple fanboy. In fact I greet all new Android flagship releases with great enthusiasm. This might have been completely lost on you when I started the One X thread and even took the time to snap photos of it and share my views. I even began the SIII thread and was very...
I'll never own a smartphone with a white bezel. Black bezels are much nicer on your eyes. Plus the black/slate combo looks so tight.
This guy nailed the iPhone rumors back in May.
Actually in my first post today post keynote I said a wider screen, like the one on the 920, would have been awesome. You need to read better.When I posted about the weight and width of the 920, it was not directed at you. I was just making an observation in general.Your Droid phone is irrelevant. You conveniently picked the thinness part and failed to mention the thick top portion. I really don't think comparing your Droid to the iPhone 5 makes any sense. If you want to...
Good hands-on video. Keyboard in landscape is larger. Author states the screen looks brighter too now. Also, this. Apple Announces New iPhone With N-Word On Back Knowing Customers Will Buy It Anyway
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want my smartphone to get thinner and lighter. I honestly don't think there is a point where a smartphone is too thin or too light.
I don't give a shit if you aren't impressed. And where the fuck are you going with this? I was talking about the Lumia 920, not your shitty Droid amoled pentile 256 ppi phone that I couldn't give a fuck about.
Do not overlook the importance of thinness and lightness to the average consumer purchasing a new smartphone.Lumia 920 is going to have a tough time competing against the iPhone 5 IMO.
The Lumia 920 is 3.1mm thicker than the iPhone 5 and 73 grams/2.55 oz heavier. Wow.
It's currently impossible to produce a smartphone screen that will resist cracking in any circumstance. Not really sure what you are complaining about.The screen is rumored to be scratch proof, which should help but obviously isn't crack resistant. No smartphone is.If you don't think this device deserved a keynote, then I don't know what to tell you.