or Connect

Posts by kmwrestle

what color pocket square should i wear, going to a wedding? dark gray pinstripe suit white shirt pink with blue dots die thanks
im losing 15-20lbs a month so will probably lose 30+ lbs in the 2 months from now to then
I need a suit for one night. I have a wedding that I will be attending in late July. The problem is I am rapidly losing weight 15/20lbs a month, so I will need to buy it pretty close to the event to know size. My guess is going to be 52/54R but I wont know till i get closer. The other problem is that I will wear it once and thats it...because it iwll never fit me again. Any suggestions for something nice but inexpensive? Thanks
Fettuccini Alfredo with chicken with homemade pasta and alfredo sauce
Appetizer beef wellingtons cut filet mignon into 18 1-1.5" cubes season with salt and pepper quickly sear all sides in really hot pan set aside to rest extremely finely chop a a clove or 2 of garlic and 2 shallots and 1/2 pound of mushrooms (i use a food processor) cook garlic shallots and mushrooms on pan with olive oil, season with salt pepper and finish with parsley drain liquid out of mushroom mixture take a square sheet of puff pastry and cut into 9 equal...
throw pillows for couch Their is really no color in the room except for the brick wall,what colors do you think would go best? Any suggestsions on the art? what color palletes would look best what color should i use for the pillows? Thanks, art/design is not really my specialty.   The opposite wall where my tv is   The Kitchen which is seperated by a dining counter  
Looks like the breville is the winner... will be ordering one shorty. Thanks for the rec.
I am Looking for a toaster....what is the best one I should buy Wants: 4 slice even toasting fairly quick toasting ability to toast bagels etc long lasting solid construction I would prefer something I can buy at Target or Walmart as I can get discounts from them, but its not a deal breaker I was looking at this, but after reading reviews i'm not sure if its worth the money: http://www.target.com/Dualit-Classic...i_detailbutton Thanks
bump before ebay
Lowes $400 GC 375 obo will accept paypal and free priority shipping.