or Connect

Posts by Raralith

Since the shoes has had the original color stripped, it would reqiure a lot of dark brown cream and elbow grease to get these shoes any other color. It would be like putting dark brown polish on a tan pair of shoes, and while the color would stick, it would eventually wear off. Polish itself doesn't impart much color unless you were to do many, many, many (times 20) layers.If you really wanted to get these back to dark brown, I would probably strip the color back (using a...
The shoes were purchased for the sole intention of changing its color. These got a dose of nail polish remover to strip the original color, but some areas became lighter than others. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available.
The shoes were purchased for the sole intention of changing its color. It received numerous coats of shoe polish and wax only, and no bleach or nail polish remover whatsoever. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available.
Shoes were probably worn 3 times or so, but did not fit anywhere my shoe rotation. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available.
These were my brown captoe staples for a year and a half, and have been worn roughly 50 times. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available.
These were my black captoe staples for a year and a half, and have been worn roughly 50 times. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available.
AA pair of used (originally NOS) Florsheim's longwings. "Suicide soles" (since you'd destroy the look), V cleat, no leather cracking, and only worn once outside. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available. 08/06/2011 - Price drop from $150 to $120
RW Williams Chelsea Boots Size AUS 5.5G Fits US 6.5 D/E Slightly too small for my feet (US 7E, UK 6E), and were only worn 3 times. Price includes CONUS shipping through USPS Priority shipping with tracking number; no international shipping available. 08/06/2011 - Price drop from $250 to $220
Another smooth transaction with onix, thanks again.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctp120 Or maybe we're just late to the party: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=77009 Well shoot, learn something new everyday. I'm going to try out this Berluti/surgeon's knot.