or Connect

Posts by ysb

Incarnation boots are a pretty decent birthday present
I've been trying to find online somehere, but with little luck some kind of guide to general info about all of the different drkshdw jeans styles. Do the names of the models correspond to a type of cut? Thanks in advance
Thanks, that's what I'm doing.
question regarding a denim sale i made recently: Buyer receives the jeans and says that the crotch is near blown out (it's fading from normal wear, nowhere near blowing out), and that they are worth far less than what he paid. I had clear pictures and description of the jeans as used, but not closeups of the crotch, they were definitely not described as anywhere near new condition. Is it my responsibility to disclose that there is wear from normal use, or his to ask...
When listing on ebay I notice that it's very common practice to put related designer's names in your listing title so your item comes up in more searches. However, I did this recently and ebay pulled my listing saying that's against their policy. I'm guessing my listing got flagged because of the number of hits it got, but how is it that so many other sellers are able to do this? Do they just relist, or is there some trick to not setting off flags?
Hello, I know that these are quite a popular item so they are a bit scarce right now because FW2014 is just getting released but if anyone has these that they're willing to let go of I'll make it worth your while or would be willing to trade for anything that I might be able to offer. Info on where to find would be helpful as well. Have called local (LA) stockists, the RO stores, looked on ebay and SF and SZ to little avail. I know there's a pair on eBay right now but I...
pretty much full size runs of all of the RG seconds stuff they carried.
worn Samurai Japan X710XX jeans in size 33. These have been worn a handful of times and some beautiful fades have started to set in. have been chainstitch hemmed. $190 shiipped Measurements: Waist ~ 17.5" Inseam ~ 34" Thigh ~ 12.25" Front rise ~ 10.75" Back rise ~ 15" Hem ~ 7.75" older style Wings and Horns straight fit jeans in size 34. Made of Cone Mills denim, these have been worn a handful of times and are still in excellent condition. have been chainstitch hemmed at...
Up for sale are 3 pairs of shoes in very good condition that I haven't worn in a long time. Prices include shipping within the CONUS. International buyers contact me first First up. Grenson for Paul Stuart brogued laceup boot in 11.5. These are made to much higher standard than the normal Grenson line. Fits true to size. $155 shipped VIberg 1950 Service boot in chromexcel tagged size 11. Best for US12, or 11.5US with insoles and thick socks SOLD Very lightly worn...
BLK DNM on Gilt. The t-shirts have gotten some discussion around here and right now most of them are