or Connect

Posts by ysb

Hello, I know that these are quite a popular item so they are a bit scarce right now because FW2014 is just getting released but if anyone has these that they're willing to let go of I'll make it worth your while or would be willing to trade for anything that I might be able to offer. Info on where to find would be helpful as well. Have called local (LA) stockists, the RO stores, looked on ebay and SF and SZ to little avail. I know there's a pair on eBay right now but I...
pretty much full size runs of all of the RG seconds stuff they carried.
worn Samurai Japan X710XX jeans in size 33. These have been worn a handful of times and some beautiful fades have started to set in. have been chainstitch hemmed. $190 shiipped Measurements: Waist ~ 17.5" Inseam ~ 34" Thigh ~ 12.25" Front rise ~ 10.75" Back rise ~ 15" Hem ~ 7.75" older style Wings and Horns straight fit jeans in size 34. Made of Cone Mills denim, these have been worn a handful of times and are still in excellent condition. have been chainstitch hemmed at...
Up for sale are 3 pairs of shoes in very good condition that I haven't worn in a long time. Prices include shipping within the CONUS. International buyers contact me first First up. Grenson for Paul Stuart brogued laceup boot in 11.5. These are made to much higher standard than the normal Grenson line. Fits true to size. $155 shipped VIberg 1950 Service boot in chromexcel tagged size 11. Best for US12, or 11.5US with insoles and thick socks SOLD Very lightly worn...
BLK DNM on Gilt. The t-shirts have gotten some discussion around here and right now most of them are
white mountaineeringhttps://www.ssense.com/men/product/white_mountaineering/black-classic-nylon-backpack/90083I have a Makr black backpack that's canvas and leatherhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/MAKR-Carry-Goods-Round-Backpack-Horween-Leather-and-Canvas-295-USA-/390880272261?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item5b02479f85
I know that there are several SF members with little ones, and I don't shop for my son too much, but my wife found these on eBay and I had to insist she get them. I do not plan to wear them at the same time.
The Melrose shop? don't know, I was talking about the Santa Monica location.
pretty meh. it was mostly 50% this weekend, maybe they do another drop to 75% this weekend. the email I got was that their 75% was starting last week and would last through the holiday weekend.It's been mostly picked through, with some past season geller stuff still there, if you were wanting any of those double sleeved hoodies or t's that were totally boxy, then they have those. I saw a brown/white dip-dye sweatshirt in 52, which is going to be oversized for most. ...
"Get well soon"