or Connect

Posts by ysb

Selling three pairs of A1923 shoes in great condition and one pair of BBS curved zip ankle boots. All have been vibrammed and well taken care of. PM me for more info. for reference I"m an 11.5 consistently in Nike, 44 in CP 1. a1923 reverse deer strap trainers. Tagged size 45, but fits 11-11.5 $500 2. a1923 oiled horse double back trainer in white. Tagged size 43, but they fit me great $650 3. a1923 reverse calf dual zips. Tagged 45, fits closer to 12, 11.5 with...
Thanks for the recommendations. Both look good, not crazy about the logo on the chest. Do they make any versions without it?
Sorry if this has come up multiple times, but I'm looking for recommendations for a lightweight water resistant/proof shell with a hood that I can throw on in a quick storm. too bad I missed out on Isaora's ultralightweight windbreaker on sale, seems like it would have been perfect. https://www.isaora.com/collections/sale-fw16/products/ultralight-windbreaker-grey?variant=1099978497 I've been looking at the Veilance Isogon as well, but not sure how lightweight that is. ...
Fixed that for you
I stuff socks and underwear in my shoes when I travel.
Yup. here's a couple of pics from when I first got them:http://www.styleforum.net/t/248835/the-official-artisanal-streetwear-footwear-boots-shoes-sandals-thread-guidi-ccp-augusta-m-a-m-moria-carpe-diem-etc/17415#post_7858930I've been wearing out the CCP derbies more lately, but that's probably due to the fact that I was really trying to decide if I wanted to keep or resell. the issue was that the CCP fit great all through the forefoot, but there was still heel slippage,...
Some pickups from the past few months. Currently content with my collection, until I'm not anymore.
at the risk of blowing up my spot, can anyone give me some insight into the Dominik pant from last season? Seems like it's a fuller cut, cropped. Myhabit has it for 100$ is the 34 that's listed a 50 or a 52? I don't think they provide measurements. Thanks!
Thanks @sinnedkHeard from a retailer that they are indeed fakes.Sucks that by not wearing them much, I let all time limits for being able to dispute lapse. Lesson learned.
Hi, if this post isn't kosher someone let me know and I'll take it down. Can I get some advice from the experts confirming that this piece is fake? www.gr@iled.com/listings/12049 Back story: I bought these from this seller over a year ago, and after trying to resell because I never wore them grilled admins pulled my listings because someone commented that they were fakes and listed this evidence: Theyre fake. Ru code doesnt appear on drkshdw clothing. Font is also...