or Connect

Posts by ysb

Thanks @sinnedkHeard from a retailer that they are indeed fakes.Sucks that by not wearing them much, I let all time limits for being able to dispute lapse. Lesson learned.
Hi, if this post isn't kosher someone let me know and I'll take it down. Can I get some advice from the experts confirming that this piece is fake? www.gr@iled.com/listings/12049 Back story: I bought these from this seller over a year ago, and after trying to resell because I never wore them grilled admins pulled my listings because someone commented that they were fakes and listed this evidence: Theyre fake. Ru code doesnt appear on drkshdw clothing. Font is also...
I want to know who bought the python layer-0 ankle boots for $300 on eBay. Please pair with these mmm python pants https://www.grilled.com/listings/313225-masion-martin-margiela-python-pants
All this talk about repairing our baller boots. I got a pair of Incarnation leather wedge sole boots last year. within 10 wears the leather sole started splitting from the boot, probably because it's so thick and heavy . I took it to a cobble who nailed the heels down, and when I wore the boots last week on a work trip I noticed the sole splitting at the midfoot area. What's the recommended course of action here? Would i have luck contacting Incarnation directly? ...
Selling a pair of good condition common projects slip ons with 3 holes for laces, or you can choose to go laceless as the tongue is attached with elastic. See pictures for an accurate depiction of their condition. Sold as-is. discounts are available for multiple item purchases Message me with any questions or if you need additional info
*Reduced for 48 hours only, prices will go back up to original amount on Sunday night* Selling a pair of great condition Marsell black textured leather combat boots in size 44. See pictures for an accurate depiction of their condition. Sold as-is. discounts are available for multiple item purchases Message me with any questions or if you need additional info
*Reduced for 48 hours only, prices will go back up to original amount on Sunday night* Selling a pair of beautiful BBS boots in smooth black leather. I believe it's calf. tagged size is 45, and I'd say it's a true 45, I'm a 11.5 in Nike, and typically a 44, but these work for me with an insole. will ship with a bag. add 15$ for shipping within the CONUS.
MMM triple strap high tops See pictures for an accurate depiction of their condition. These have been worn less than 5X out. Tagged size 45, so good for 11.5-12US Add 15$ for shipping within the CONUS. international buyers PM me for ship costs or use shipgooder to estimate the price. I'm shipping from San Francisco, CA, US
Dont get to post here often, but wanted to share a recent pickup. Whore's oil.
Hope I'm not blowing up anyone's spot http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-sei-0-otto-derby-shoes-size-43-us-10-Made-in-Italy-10sei0otto-guidi-/261791553794?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf3fe1902 seller also has a fair amount of smaller sized stuff that is priced well