or Connect

Posts by redtree00

Ed, I thought you only wore Blue ties ?
How do you look presentable despite the unbearable temperature ? For me its going to be linen trousers, linen shirt and a Panama hat. There are a handful of days a year that I don't wear a jacket and this is going to be one of them. I keep a Navy jacket and a few ties in my office in case I need to meet with anyone other than my direct staff. I am going to leave the house earlier so I don't have to be in the hell like subway at crush hour. Not looking forward...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman The Negrila in the Anne Rice novels lived 450 years. This had me laughing so hard my wife came over to see what the ruckus was about, needless to say she didn't get it.
Multiple positive comments about two of my least expensive shoes AE Westgate Borgioli Suede Monkstrap I have heard numerous negative comments from women about both Vass Budapesters and Alden Longwings.
I have a Phillips Bodygroomer, works well and very easy to use. I warn you, you are going to get "trigger happy" with it, last summer I would trim off a lot of chest hair because it was showing through my lightweight shirts, ended up shaving it all off one day. My wife couldn't stop laughing.
Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree i wonder how people wear white linen pants without the undies showing through. Brazilian wax and commando.
Quote: Originally Posted by demeis Falke Naturfein, 100% cotton and they make up to size 15 Demeis do you stock the larger sizes in your store ? The place I used to buy Falke Naturrein said they are no longer available.
I have an orange gingham shirt that I wear year round.
As long as you have a local (non-dealer) VW mechanic, the upkeep will be moderate for a european car. Significantly higher than anything japanese or american. Are you aware that the Cabrio is a chick car ? I can't say I have ever seen a straight male own one.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles No, I get it cut with Victor. Was Chantal one of the cute ones? Chantal is the older lady that worked out of the second floor.