or Connect

Posts by redtree00

6'2" and waaaaay over 200lbs
If you shop carefully for demo or used gear you can get a similar setup (minus the Vinyl) to mine for under $700. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...49&postcount=6
IT
Fried eggplant Roasted peppers Fresh mozzarella Tomato Brick oven baked Ciabbata
^^^^ Great movie I don't know if this gem has made it to this thread IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...
I take offense to the nice place in NJ sounds like an oxymoron. I live in NJ, 20 minutes north of Princeton. 45 minute train ride into Penn Station. My town was on Money Magazines Best Places to Live 2008. We placed 5th among America's best small cities. http://money.cnn.com/magazines/money...CS3424900.html
I got four wears out of a pair of suede Mora's before the strap with the buckle tore off. I have a few pairs of AE's on the same last that fit well, the Mora's were not a great fit.
New Moto Guzzi Griso Classic Triumph Bonneville The one motorcycle I can't forgive myself for selling .... Yamaha TDM850
Quote: Originally Posted by Beta Image dynamics= underrated. I looked into ID for my setup, but I am downfiring under a bench seat, so dimensions weren't going to work for what I was doing. The ARC Audio 10D I had in my setup is made by Image Dynamics. I consider ID products "Extremely" underrated. What car is this going into ? Are you sticking with the stock alternator ?
My beloved VW Golf had the following "old school" system before my wife forced me to get a real family car AKA Volvo HU - Pioneer Premier DEX P1R Speakers - Rainbow CS 265 P Profi Vanadium Sub - ARC Audio 10D (Sealed Hidden Box) Main Amp - Diamond Audio D7152 Sub amp - MMATS D700 Stinger 0 gauge power cables Not a super loud Bass monster but it was an awesome super stealthy SQ setup