or Connect

Posts by redtree00

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Pro-Ject and Rega are fine tables in this price range. I do not recommend Music Hall MMFs or Technics. Probably you can find a used P3 24 for around that price. This is a terrific value table. You do have to change the speed manually but this is common for the price range. It's very easy so I would not consider this a negative. Make sure you get a quality cartridge and phono stage. Think of the table as a...
Whatever happened to the meetup ?
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 With this recipe on Knol, I've made the best pancakes ever. Keys changes for me were--buttermilk, don't overmix the batter, and low heat. Yes I'm a fatty. Used the recipe this morning, best pancakes I have ever had. Making another batch tomorrow morning.
"fly" hat For the inner pimp Must have for Boston winters
I live 15 minutes away, count me in.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Is that a boat? Looks like a man in a boat
Rega is a good recommendation. Personally I would got with a new Music Hall 7 or a gently used Music Hall 9 for that kind of money. http://www.musichallaudio.com/mmf_pr...asp?show=false I don't think you need to spend that much, a MMF 5 will suffice for most people.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan And you're a Jew living on the upper west side? Then again, I haven't had Chinese food since moving to the city. Zabar is for goyim Daniel Bagels on 3rd and 37th for good bagels
A possible Mafoofan sighting Wednesday evening (Night before Thanksgiving) ~5:30pm 6th between 33rd & 34th Attempting to hail a cab Looking very dapper I might add
My two sons aged four and two love Jacks Big Music Show.