or Connect

Posts by redtree00

I'm pink, wife is brown.
Jekyll and Hyde.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel The Sheltons look identical to a pair that are dark brown and chili that I bought about five years ago. They were on deep closeout at the time. I saw someone wearing a pair last year, thought it was a special order. Very nice, I am going to get myself a pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl Man, talk about huge feet. Look how out of proportion this is. big feet + big hands = adams apple
Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod Are you making it to the 29th too? I think the one and only time I ran into you was at the JM Weston sale where I first met SF folks. I think you and I got the reddish box calf with a brogued captoe. I bailed on that pair, ended up getting the 180 in Navy Suede.
I have a Corneliani suit that is made out of this or a similar fabric. I really can't tell the difference between it and regular fabric.
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant I can make it for the 18th. Thanks for accomodating the downtown folks. The older forum members who frequent the site since 2004-2005 attended the first Styleforum feeding frenzies (a.k.a Paul Stuart Sample Sale #1 and the two Asprey liquidation sales), and met each other by happenstance. I still occassionally see Chorse123 at sales, though I have much less free time and no longer live in Manhattan. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Look at the entry level Usher Audio speakers and the PSB line. You should do well there for $500. I've had Polks before but the PSBs are better made and better sounding in my experience. Another option is to buy an iPod and connect it to the $200 AudioEngine speakers. They also have a powered speaker for around $500. It may depend on how much volume you want and how important imaging is to you. Generally...
So what did you get ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Styk33 I like the tags in this thread. Funny. I'm glad someone noticed my feeble attempt at humor