or Connect

Posts by redtree00

Turnbull & Asser Sale started today. All shirts $109, I recognized a lot of the shirts from last year. I did not have time to look at the ties and clothing.
I had the pleasure of sitting at a table with Nana Boateng at a wedding I attended last night. Very stylish individual. He was wearing a vintage looking red flannel tux, extreme cutaway white shirt and a gold textured bow tie. I could never pull it off but he looked great. He is a charming individual, down to earth and very passionate about his clothing. www.akuaadoma.com
The seller is Johnnynorman.
All suits are now $149. Saw a few nice ones in size 45, only decent large sizes are all center vents. Trousers, shirts and shoes are practically wiped out. A few nice jackets left for $69.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I like Salon Ishi...55th and Park, but it's really pricey. Cheapest for a guy is probably $70. If you have Chantal cut your hair it's closer to $90. I highly recommend her.
Brand new 2007 Volvo XC70 had huge unadvertised dealer rebates on them last month. I would assume they are still in affect. With very little negotiating I paid close to 9K under sticker on a brand new one with all three major packages (premium, climate and convenience - MSRP $43,150). I could have gotten over 10k off on a fully loaded model (~$48K down to $38,000). If you don't need the AWD I would personally get the V70R (300hp).
Quote: The reason Mercedes created the C-class was to compete with Lexus. Lexus completely hijacked the luxury market with the LS-400 and almost put Mercedes out of business in the early 90's. So, Mercedes invented a cheaper product (the C-class), hoping to generate greater sales volume by appealing to a consumer market that couldn't afford the Lexus products. It could be argued that the move saved the company The C class evolved from the 190. The...
I have the same tie, one in burgundy and one in navy. They both have the same problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by josepidal And on Asians?
Yuengling