or Connect

Posts by redtree00

In the NY area you can find Coca Cola in a can/ plastic bottle made with sugar. It is only manufactured for a few weeks before passover, easily identified by the "Kosher for Passover" on the label.
H&K Cutaway Collar
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles -Bereket -Curry Leaf (29th and Lex) - good Indian for $8-9 an entree -Poke Sushi - 85th and 1st, not too cheap but good prices for really good sushi -Milant Deli - Tastiest sandwiches for lunch - 39th and 3rd -Some Taco place open late on the lower east side...soooo delicious -Caracas (Venezuelan Food) - 8th and 1st or thereabouts +1 on Milant deli. I don't think they have raised their prices in the...
Dauphin makes a knock off Herman Miller chair that is in your price range. Very nice chair for the money.
Frieda Gladiator
Hilti makes the best power tools, all the high end contractors use them. http://www.hilti.com/holcom/modules/...jsp?OID=-15536 Be prepared to shell out $$$$
It's not Corneliani. Looks like the label inside the made in italy Dunhill. I always thought they were Zegna but now I read that they might be Caruso ?
Chantal at Salon Ishi. Hands down the best haircut in NYC. Not fashion forward so don't go if you are in your 20's.
I love gingham shirts, I wear them all year. Off the top of my head I have the following; Chocolate Olive Crimson Pink Several shades of Blue Orange
Mine are over 19" I am 6'2".