or Connect

Posts by redtree00

I downgraded several years ago to a modest setup that I am content with until the kids are old enough that I don't have to worry about them destroying it. Music Hall CD25 CD Player Music Hall MMF5 Turntable NAD C320BEE Amplifier PSB 5T Tower Speakers
Polo brown Belgraves from Plal are right at your budget mark. I have a pair and they are one of my favorite shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by ken Holy hell. It's a part of what kind of riding? Are you a stuntman? My old man has been riding for 40 years and has never put a bike down. I follow his example of riding slow, sane, and sober. No, I don't wear a helmet, but that's just because I'm an idiot. For quite some time I commuted to work almost 12 months of the year, I have endured only one accident while commuting (getting thrown off my bike after...
In over 20 years of driving a car and riding a motorcycle, I have never been involved in an accident while driving a car. I wish I could say the same about my time in the saddle. I have crashed countless times, it is just part of riding. Only one of my spills involved a car, all the others were "self inflicted". Ice, leaves, gravel, shoddy tar patches, oil, bottles and many other obstacles that I have run over or into. Thankfully nothing that stopped me from riding...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan With those eyelashes it kinda reminded me of the "before" of Amy Winehouse. http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...PVwrZzrL_dbL_Q
Coming from someone with big feet, I would stay away from the plain round toe derby.
I love my cashmere overcoat and my cashmere jackets, nothing beats them for the way they look and feel. I won't buy anymore 100% cashmere as they are just too fragile, wool/cashmere blends are much easier to live with. The warmest coat I have is Alpaca, not as delicate as cashmere but not as soft either.
+1 on the "Country Club" ed Others I like San Pellegrino Limonata San Pellegrino Aranciata Whiteway's Peardrax Sorrel Shandy Ginger Shandy Kinley Lemon Dr. Brown's Celery (Sadly the diet version has been discontinued)