or Connect

Posts by redtree00

http://www.justthoughtyoushouldknow.com/body-odor.aspx
Pintxos on Greenwich St a few doors from the corner of Spring St. Tapas are outstanding as are the main dishes. I would pass on the Paella, not a big fan of it anyway. I have yet to take someone there that hasn't raved about the place. I held a party there for my staff in January, they loved the place and still talk about it, have already insisted on going there for next years party.
MetroStyles, if you were getting your hair cut by Chantal I am sorry to tell you that as of January 1st she is no longer working at Salon Ishi. She is now at the Phyto Salon off Lexington Ave. Price is the same, $90.
I prefer Captoes on Oxfords and Wingtips on Bluchers.
If you see someone in east midtown wearing a seerucker suit, spectators, optimo panama hat and tortoiseshell persols .... stop me and say "Hi Redtree!!" I wear them to work all summer with cotton or seersucker suits, on friday occasionally with linen trousers and a blazer.
There used to be a middle eastern place in midtown that made awesome Sabich sandwiches. Fried eggplant, Houmous, Tahina, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot sauce all in a fresh pita bread. It sounds like a stomach ache waiting to happen but boy is it good. Sarge's deli on 3rd and 38th makes a very good Reuben. Favorite sandwich of all time has got to be the Roast Beef sandwich at John's Deli on Stillwell Ave in Brooklyn. Hot roast beef, fresh...
I get the most use out of cotton/linen blend button downs. I have one spread collar that I love but can't find anything like it. Has a collar similar to the H&K cutaway.
I didn't see any of the following mentioned Buddy Guy Julio Fernandez Baldi Olier Billy Gibbons Angus Young Adrian Smith