or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

I'd say May/June or September. I'd personally avoid the week of Bourbon Festival as it would just mean congestion and jam-packed distillery tours. Like I said, I'd be happy to manage the logistics if we had a critical mass, say 5 or 6 of us, going.
Yeah buddy..Seriously, I think it would be a cool thing to do period, but maybe even slightly more fun sharing the experience with others that also have, uh, other shared interests and obsessions, lol
ETSU? When you move, drop me a line. We have a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN which is not far from where you will be..
I have been really getting into the Glendronach distillery releases for at least the past 6 months. Amazing stuff, and exactly right up my alley in terms of what I am looking for in a whiskey. Also, ready for it? Ready? Glenfiddich. My local store sold me their only bottle of the Bourbon Barrel release and it was a thing of beauty. Have also been snapping up their limited releases of the 18 year old that appear from time to time (not the garden variety 18s, which are...
Any of you guys ever toy with the idea of a weekend on the Bourbon Trail? Given enough notice, it'd be cool to try to arrange a meet-up around this, and I'd be down if any of ya'll have ever toyed with the idea.. I'd even volunteer to manage the logistics..
I've been to Buffalo Trace. It's a great visit if you have the time.
My wife and I ride together fairly often, but these are usually short haul rides to the mountains, Asheville, nothing over a couple of hours. I probably would not be thinking about taking passengers until I'd been riding at least a couple of years though. I just don't think its a responsible thing to do. She's actually doing the MSF rider's course this spring and if she enjoys it, will probably get her own bike. Saturday we had a great time riding some of those twisty...
I agree. That was one of the top 5 fits in the last 25 pages or so easily..
This looks great man, love the shirt! Congratulations to your daughter too!
Post pics when you can. My wife is a 0 but it's possible a 1 could work and I'd be interested..