Posts by gnatty8

Do eeeeeeetttttt...
Thanks, will pick one up next trip to the B&M
While I will pour an Islay once in a while, they definitely aren't my first choice for a daily drinker. Balvenie makes some very interesting whiskies these days, with my favorites at the moment being the 14 year old Caribbean Cask, and the 17 year old Doublewood. I am also a huge fan of Glennfiddich. Even if they are a little mainstream, it doesn't mean they don't make excellent whiskies. The 15 year old is the best value, but they also released a 14 year old (U.S....
I do to, but oddly enough, when one gets started doing a project like that, it's oddly satisfying to see a pleasant result. That is usually enough to incentivize me to bite off more than I can chew..
This is just great my friend, I love these colors together.. [[SPOILER]]
Nothing about the details of those boots look Alden or even Red Wing to me.
Very much so. They are priced relatively well when compared to other top shelf bourbons, and I've enjoyed these two whiskies a good deal better than the bulk, if not all, of the new entrants into this fairly crowded market now..
I have to agree with you there.. I know Red Wings are not the height of safety, but jesus, this IS Styleforvm after all..
How did you find it through the finish? My B&M recommended this one to me last time I was in and was tempted but stuck with my tried and true.