or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

These are great boots, I hadn't see this model/finish before.
They are both older than 8, and the hints they would drop about how much roomier and more comfortable their mom's vehicles were convinced me that it was the right thing to do. I think I am done with performance cars in this lifetime, and will settle into my old age gracefully, lmao
@spandexter Well done, I like that coat very much!!
Took the day off today and it warmed up enough to actually enjoy a cigar outside. Smoking a Rocky Patel Super Ligero lancero. This is a damn fine cigar.
I think so. It used to be a pain in the ass hauling stuff to our cabin that E93 and there are at least 3 or 4 days a year where it snows enough here that we'd be snowed in when 95% of the rest of the civilized population were out and driving. The M3 is/was a great car, and I enjoyed the hell out of it (this was actually my second, with the first being a 6SP E90) and hated to see it go, but all things must pass, lol
X5. Seemed like a logical choice.
No, had the E93 convertible coupe. It was a great car but a knee crusher for backseat passengers, and just not a great driving experience for my kids..
With my kids growing, I finally said so long to my M3. Getting old sucks donkey dick..
Yep. My wife was not impressed...
You're a good sport my friend. Kudos to you..