or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

My wife wants a Sportie. I am leaning towards getting her an HD 48 because 1) I love them, and 2) at 5'7" she doesn't have the inseam for a Triumph and 3) I wouldn't consider any other bike except maybe a vintage BMW, and since I don't know shit about bike mechanics, that probably isn't an option for me.. Anyone have experience with lowering a Bonneville or Scrambler??
From what I've heard, this is definitely worth it. At least on a relative basis, I've seen PVW 15 year old go for crazy sums, but I'd rank it close to most of the Booker's bourbons I've tried. Would love to hear from someone who has tried this.
Not bourbon, but anyone had a chance to try the Booker's Rye yet? Booker's is probably one of my top 5 readily available whiskies out there, and I really enjoy what they have been doing releasing the various "expressions" one at a time. I have a very good local B&M who usually texts me when the good stuff arrives, and sometimes holds bottles for me (he also sells at retail, but then, I've never experienced the gouging I have seen on the interwebs) since he knows I'm good...
lol, I just don't get this..
That really blows. I wasn't crazy about the new maker, since the design just seemed too clunky to me. Seems like there may also be quality issues. I've had these ones a few years now, and can't say enough good about them. I have no idea who the maker is, since that stuff really doesn't matter much to me if I like the quality, design and craftsmanship. I just wish I had more opportunities to wear them..
But what does that matter? Are you doing a lot of 1/4 miles on the streets in your neighborhood or are you subject to random kidnapping attempts for which that torque comes in handy to zip away under a hail of AK fire?
lol, impressive compared to what? Under what sort of extreme conditions and high speeds are you riding your bike?
interesting, thanks. I'd never heard of it before.. That said, that price is all sorts of ridiculous, but value is in the eye of the beholder..
dbl post
PVW 18?