or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

Thanks for posting, those are really nice boots and I wish I would have bought them when I had the chance! How do these fit? I am a 9 1/2 in Alden TruBalance, and a 10 in most other things.
Your wife is a very, very wise lady.. Hold on to that one..Well, considering housing prices are basically back where they were pre-crisis, and it's barely been 8 years since a correction, I'd be nervous about buying, particularly if you can't commit to your property for at least 10 years.
That's a beautiful photograph! Once in a lifetime right there..
Thanks buddy..
These are the ones I was thinking of.. I didn't need another pair of western boots, so held off at retail, but wanted to jump on them in the sale and lost out..
Nope, those are the ones.. I actually thought they WERE suede.. If you're ever looking to sell them, hit me up..
You're not the guy who bought the 9 1/2D are you??? If you have pics handy, I'd love to see how these actually look as opposed to how the website makes them look...
I know this is pretty pedestrian stuff compared to most of the posts in this thread, but the guys in MC would roast me if I post this over there in the casual thread, so here it goes.. RRL except the boots..
Haven't posted in here in forever, but this was a rare sighting of me in a necktie from my Instagram... Sander, UprCrust and some of you other guys are burning it up in here and keeping this thread interesting..