or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

Neato. That improvement in the heat the current engines throw off is significant in and of itself for someone living in the south let me fucking tell you. I won't rush out and get one of these though, since I have my eye set on another sportie for a spare bike. Pio, this gonna finally push you over the edge??
I agree with you that JW Green is a great value and a great blended whiskey. I am not sure it is better than most single malts I have tried, but many for sure. I agree that there are a lot of highly overvalued single malts out there, and unfortunately for me because I tend to prefer bourbon, it's happened in that market as well. Still, cultivate a good relationship with your local liquor store owner, and you can usually lay your hands on the best stuff at small markups...
You mean, like a stockist?
Bummer, my wife and I will be in Sacramento the day after through Labor Day visiting her family and stuff, and this would have been an easy drive for me if it were on Saturday.. Well, have a fantastic time anyway!
Jesus fucking christ would you guys just shut the fuck up and talk about riding motorcycles instead of other people's choices in motorcycles? I have never understood the appeal of a lot of things that are driven by taste, preference, or heritage, so who the fuck really cares?
Had this one for a couple of years. Loved it but those wheels were hell in high crosswinds..
lols, I've owned a dozen Harley Davidsons over the years and the only branded things I have ever owned were some vintage HD t-shirts and maybe a helmet decal. There are people in all the motorcycle subcultures that give others a bad name.. Here are some of the bikes I've ridden over the years. Also multiple Triumphs, but I can post those another time..
Thanks man. I love Frye, and probably every pair of harness boot I've owned have been Frye. I actually rank the Frye artisanal line a little higher than the makers of the RRL stuff, including my Murdocks. Sounds like if I ever see these, I need to do a 9 1/2 then like most boots, which tend to be sized slightly large. I'll check out the Billy boots..
Thanks for posting, those are really nice boots and I wish I would have bought them when I had the chance! How do these fit? I am a 9 1/2 in Alden TruBalance, and a 10 in most other things.
Your wife is a very, very wise lady.. Hold on to that one..Well, considering housing prices are basically back where they were pre-crisis, and it's barely been 8 years since a correction, I'd be nervous about buying, particularly if you can't commit to your property for at least 10 years.