or Connect

Posts by gnatty8

Sounds like we cohabitated the same zip code for at least a weekend.. Yes, it's a beautiful area and it's hard to beat the backroads in this part of the country for lazy, destination-less motorcycle rides..
Just ordered a Vanson Model B in Octagon this past weekend. So stoked, they make a fantastic jacket!! I did get some miles on in the Smokies with my wife this past weekend. We keep our T100 out there for weekends when we drive up, but still want a bike. The weather was amazing..
I think I juts earned the distinction of having made the first appearance wearing a MC fit in all 300+ pages of this Motorcycles thread. Thanks guys..
lol, that is definitely not a skinny ass hippie, it's my wife, haha.. Now she IS a NorCal girl and that part of California is famous for it's hippies.. Thanks for the comments, they're great bikes..
Do you still have this?
You know, more accidents happen around the home than on 2 wheels on the highway. True story..
Has anyone tried any of the three "expressions" that Booker's has released this year? I have always liked this whiskey, and want to know if these are worth picking up.
You seem to be having a problem finding a motorcycle to put those performance enhancing pipes on in the first place..
We've got a cabin in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and it's probably the best thing I've ever done. There are drawbacks though, including:1) You need a monitored alarm system since professional thieves will know where to target recreational use properties and your cabin WILL get broken into. That adds cost.2) Insurance costs a good bit, because most cabins are not close to neither fire stations nor fire hydrants.3) Electricity can be unreliable because of all those...
Here's what I'm riding these days, Harley Davidson Sportster 1200. Excellent in the twisties and such a nimble little bike it makes my heart sing.. Triumph Bonneville, just because a Triumph was the first for me: And last, Softtail Slim. I can't say enough about this bike. I've had softtails before, but this one is just sheer joy on wheels.. Swapped out stock pipes for these Pythons: