or Connect

Posts by milesdavisjr

ALLURE SPORT FOR MEN...ESCENTRIC MOLECULES...TOM FORD'S BLACK ORDCHID.....now the only one ive had compliments from women is ES MOLECULES...that said I'm willinh to accept suggestions as I have similar problem to OP Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Guys I'm in London and I desperately need to buy a Fedora Hat for myself , my budget wont exceed £60 any recommendations?
Guys, What are your thoughts on: 1. TOM FORD's BLACK ORCHID 2. ESCENTRIC MOLECULES
Bought Tomford's black orchid and alure sport for men by chsnel. Im slways comfortable with eccentric molecules but couldn't be bothered to go akk the way to harveynicholas Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I always pass through the Row but I've been to only 2 shops (OZ Boateng & Mark Marengo...proud owner of Marengo suits bought from their store at Canary Wharf... I would love to visit Huntsman even though I dont have the budget to buy from them but I'm sure my clients wont mind me recommending something from the Row
hats from BROADWALK EMPIRE...pure class
One of my fav hats
Hello guys, A friend just opened a shop outside UK and wants me to buy him in huge quantity (belts, boxers,trousers and slim ties). He wants to spend around 10,000 usd now I thought major retailers like NEXT, M&S, TM LEWIN but I also thought why not deal with ASOS on this big order I wonder if you think ASOS can deliver in terms of quality and pricing. I will appreciate your advise and inputs on this.
Try Huff Haus
I think house prices in the UK have gone down unless its its central London where all good houses were owned by Arabs...then came the Russians who bought them out and then came Chinese...now interestingly Russians and Chinese are buying up all stately country houses...and on a flip side Arab spring kinda heped to tip the balance...few wealthy Arabs would rather stash their money in UK than US