or Connect

Posts by milesdavisjr

I'm in London, UK unlesa you're suggesting I should order from Online. ......Sent from NSA Monitored Device
Question...is it ok to wear Fedora hat in a hot country? Might be traveling to tropical country but want to maintain my dapper once in a while... ......Sent from NSA Monitored Device
I appreciate the responses. I bought some (different colours) and thinking I should start wearing them at least couple of times in a month. ......Sent from NSA Monitored Device
What saved it last year is that it is very popular overseas and part of the funding comes from there. Hopefully that is enough this year. its the best show out there at the moment and dont get me started on those impeccable suits....
This show shits on every show out there. Its the definition of perfection.
Looking forward to suggestions as well. ......Sent from NSA Monitored Device
What abt international commodities? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Its common to see American men wearing bowtie to work. In Britain not so. Even public figures ( apart from former politician Neil Hamilton ). Any particular reason Brits are not into bowties like Americans? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
ALLURE SPORT FOR MEN...ESCENTRIC MOLECULES...TOM FORD'S BLACK ORDCHID.....now the only one ive had compliments from women is ES MOLECULES...that said I'm willinh to accept suggestions as I have similar problem to OP Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Guys I'm in London and I desperately need to buy a Fedora Hat for myself , my budget wont exceed £60 any recommendations?