or Connect

Posts by milesdavisjr

This show shits on every show out there. Its the definition of perfection.
Looking forward to suggestions as well. ......Sent from NSA Monitored Device
What abt international commodities? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Its common to see American men wearing bowtie to work. In Britain not so. Even public figures ( apart from former politician Neil Hamilton ). Any particular reason Brits are not into bowties like Americans? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
ALLURE SPORT FOR MEN...ESCENTRIC MOLECULES...TOM FORD'S BLACK ORDCHID.....now the only one ive had compliments from women is ES MOLECULES...that said I'm willinh to accept suggestions as I have similar problem to OP Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Guys I'm in London and I desperately need to buy a Fedora Hat for myself , my budget wont exceed £60 any recommendations?
Guys, What are your thoughts on: 1. TOM FORD's BLACK ORCHID 2. ESCENTRIC MOLECULES
Bought Tomford's black orchid and alure sport for men by chsnel. Im slways comfortable with eccentric molecules but couldn't be bothered to go akk the way to harveynicholas Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I always pass through the Row but I've been to only 2 shops (OZ Boateng & Mark Marengo...proud owner of Marengo suits bought from their store at Canary Wharf... I would love to visit Huntsman even though I dont have the budget to buy from them but I'm sure my clients wont mind me recommending something from the Row
hats from BROADWALK EMPIRE...pure class