or Connect

Posts by groovejet

Recently purchased from Selveged for the listed price. Too small on me, unfortunately. Probably best to size down one or two sizes for this pair, so looking at normal size 28-29s.
Got mine from Barney's, but there aren't any left in 32. Willing to accept a trade but at this point seems unlikely. The sizing is a bit different from the raws, it runs a little tighter. The inseam is a 34.
Tried on, but never got around to wearing these and don't think I will. Bought from Mortar in Houston. -color: khaki/wheat(?) -chambray pockets and lining -button fly -W: 16 -Inseam: 32 First two pictures are to get a better idea of the color and fit.
I watched Tintin last night and I was struck by how much I want a coat like Tintin's. (see: http://image.cosplayfu.com/sg/b/Tintin-Cosplay-(with-Coat)-from-The-Adventures-of-Tintin-1.jpg) Where can I find a nice trench/mackintosh like that (e.g. not double breast; beige, tan, olive, or blue would work)?
Never worn, never tried on, never taken out of the bag. Marked as BB0.
Never worn, never tried on, never taken out of the bag. Marked as BB0.
p2p: ~18 s2s: ~17 length: ~25 Problem for me was maybe a little too slim, but definitely too short.
wings + horns organic cotton henley - size s - $55 or best offer tried on, just too small for me, need cash, buy this please.
The first and fourth pictures match up to the 2nd described Burberry shirt. The second and third pictures match up to the 1st described Burberry shirt. Measurements on request. Shirts - All pre-owned 1. Burberry London OCBD - $40 shipped ---> SOLD Black and white check pattern - size M (not slim, I'd say average size medium from a few years back) 2. Burberry London OCBD - $40 shipped Blue with hints of burgundy - size M (average to large size medium from a few years...
Measurements on request. Shirts - All pre-owned 1. Burberry London OCBD - $45 shipped Black and white check pattern - size M (not slim, I'd say average size medium from a few years back) 2. Burberry London OCBD - $45 shipped Blue with hints of burgundy - size M (average to large size medium from a few years back 3. Gitman Vintage OCBD - $60 shipped Purple overdye, worn once - size M - Gitman just doesn't work for me 4. J.Crew OCBD - $25 shipped Navy/coffee check...