or Connect

Posts by WFU_guy

Sorry, I do not. That one sold really quick!
Thanks! I should be getting some Brooks Bros. stuff soon too! Check out some S/S appropriate clothing in the coming months for RL and BB
I probably won't get anymore smalls for the time being, unfortunately.
1/15 ADDED NEW ITEMS Selling several BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Cashmere sweaters. Made of Italian yarn. I have sizes small, medium, and large in various colours and types. Every sweater is for $115.00 . This price includes shipping CONUS, with competitive international rates. Please add 3% PayPal fees for US, and 4% for International. PayPal fees will be waived if you purchase multiple items. Cashmere Cable Knit Size Small Features: *Italian yarn *Hand finished cuff...
I'm digging the cardigan as well...is it avail in any other colours?
Selling a Double RL Sweater. Bought it BNWT from the Polo store, but tagged ripped off in bag. I still have the tag with me and can mail it along with it. The plastic tag holder is still attached to the sweater. Retailed for $400.00 Item Details: *High quality thick cotton-blend knit ( 97% cotton, 3% polyester) knit. *Vintage faded-blue color. *Four high quality buttons in the front *Shoulder patches Price includes CONUS shipped, anywhere else...please PM...
The benefits or using Fairtrade or any similar certification can certainly be contested, legorogel. I am not indicating that Fairtrade or Fair-For-Life solves the problems with that these regions face; however, to say that slave labour is not common is false. It has been documented many times, including a mainstream BBC documentary, called Chocolate: The Bitter Truth. For a news article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_8583000/8583499.stm Just...
Selling a BNWT Double RL Sweater Shirt. A great versatile piece that can be used as a casual pull-over shirt or sweater. Features: *Soft Wool blend (54% wool, 29% Linen, 12% Alpaca, 4% Nylon (most likely just the collar lining), 1% Elastane) *A wonderful Grayish-Cream Colour, *1/4 Zip. *Collar lined with Nylon, with a collar-tab. *Two front pockets, with wooden button *Two Corresponding buttons at the cuff. *Size small. Price includes shipping CONUS, anywhere...
Selling a BNWT Gitman Brothers Vintage Oxford Plaid Shirt. Originally retailed for $176.00 *Thick and beefy oxford cloth. *Box Pleat, Narrow Split Yolk *Back Collar Button Down *High quality chalk buttons. *Made in the United States of America. *Size small. Price includes shipping CONUS. Anywhere else, PM me. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 Pit to Pit (Chest): 18.5 Sleeve Length: 24.5 Length: 29.5 Image from Context:
Fairtrade and more rigorous Fair for Life certification is a third party audit that the producer of such goods are given a wage that would allow them and community to sustain and prosper itself. If these goods competed in the "market place" it will have to compete against other producers that use unethical means to which allow them to sell those goods at a very cheap price. For example, cocoa, which is a common item that is being certified Fairtrade (from mass produced...