or Connect

Posts by BlueWord

Looks great. Might take a little getting used to, but looks a lot better.
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbaland What place had that shirt for $76? I checked the context link from the previous page and it's $152 and size large. Context had a flash sale on Friday.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira FWIW, this is not like Superfuture 4.0. The change won't be so jarring Good to hear. Sufu's layout gives me a headache.
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRK33 Lets do something different besides another captoe...Cigar wingtip boot? This guy has the right idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by Klobber I prefer my woman to have no clothes on. Means I can have no clothes on either. I like chicks that are into "dressing minimally". I like you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Astronaut888 The Context site lists the 25 NS as having a 27 waist. I understand these are vainity sized, but also know that they are known to stretch considerably. considering the waist measures a 27, I would imagine that one would expect up to 2 inches stretch in the waist, correct? So, would seem to me that a true 29 or even 30 waist could get by w/ a 25? The size down 2 or 3 rule doesn't seem to take into account...
Quote: Originally Posted by Guus Do these models get to keep the cloths? Doubtful. Back when I modeled, at least, you were just paid.
Based on the updated description of the blue chambray on the site, I'm thinking they'll have a slim version later in the season. Quote: Inspired by vintage workwear from the early 1900s, this heirloom-worthy shirt has authentic details like a tab collar with hidden buttons to secure it and a two-button extended collar band (or "chin strap") for reinforcement"”a classic detail. The Japanese selvedge cotton chambray is the best you can get. We stonewash ours...
Quote: Originally Posted by phazeonon I was deliberating between the Katahdins vs Chippewa GQ boots for a week or so until i finally pulled a trigger on the Chippewa version online.. got mine yesterday over the mail, and boy it is one ugly clunky boots. the tacky orange hue on the side does not make it any better.. tried it on with raw denim, and felt like a construction worker. I am gonna return it later this week. would I be expecting...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb I have a slim shirt and it's a perfect fit to me, I really like it. Agreed, small in slim fit fits me like a glove (though perhaps a little short). Though, admittedly, at 6'1, 140lbs, I'm probably not the norm.