or Connect

Posts by BlueWord

Hey Mike, I sent this email a week or so ago, was hoping maybe you could answer my question. Thanks a bunch!
Price has gotten out of hand, and the fit is weird almost across the board. I really only hit them up for cheap basics these days.
The Alden up someone's ass line really hit me. Very good.
I tried these on once; I was a little curious because of the high price point ($225, I think?) and the way they've been pushing the cut. Really, really did not like the cut, and the quality definitely wasn't there, at least not in the raw selvedge jean. I was expecting a cut somewhere along the line of APC NS, and it was much bigger through the thighs and topblock, even sized down, and tapered oddly. On my build, at least, it wasn't particularly flattering.
If it's worth it to anyone, I wear a 28 APC NS, and a 29 in Tellason's John Graham Mellor fit. The top block is a little funny with the Tellasons, the thighs and waist aren't exactly proportional. Nice details, though, and they definitely don't look bad.
Holy shit, these are beautiful. Cigar? Fuck, I wish I was more liquid right now.
There's a whole thread dedicated to J. Crew here. As for the general opinion on J. Crew; they offer a wide variety of items, some of which are geared towards the workwear trend that has kicked up in the last few years, an angle that allowed them to gain some traction in the menswear blogosphere a few years back. Their collaborations are the biggest reason to buy, as they can pull in some big names and generate some really killer individual pieces. They are, however, very...
And I thought I was the only Purdue student on here...Looking forward to the Carmina stuff and the cardigans.
Those Natty Brixton boots look great. If only I was more liquid...
Go with NS. PS is a real skinny jean, the leg opening is borderline stupid. NS is a much more versatile cut.