or Connect

Posts by Glados1984

Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee If their stories of fleeing persecution in their homelands are true, and they are genuinely refugees, then Christmas Island is paradise in comparison. They’ll be fine. And our universities are a joke, Glados in right! Dont even get me started on their practises in regards to international students. I had people in my class that couldnt even participate in class discussions or partake in presentations because their...
Quote: Originally Posted by mink31 Are you confusing percision with accuracy? no
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 Percision is hard to come by these days.
Quote: Originally Posted by rioni get a grip I call my car 'my car'. I dont call it 'my turbocharged 20 valve automobile' even though thats what it is.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Are you confusing chronometer with chronograph? both are a wank, chronometer is even more of a wank unless you NEED percision. but you dont need percision.
bowl of breakfast ceral is impossible to beat (unless hung over/drinking etc) ready in 15 seconds flat, no cooking time and as filling as you want it to be.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar I didn't stay long enough to see how many suits they were buying but I was amazed by the lack of basic tailoring understanding displayed by Harrod's staff. The jacket the guy was trying was minimum a size too big and the SA was banging on about how great the fit was on him. Harrods staff get treated like absolute shit. the 'master/slave' mentality is alive and well there from what i was told by an ex...
dial up a chinese
why the hell do some people call a watch a chronograph? what is wrong with them?