or Connect

Posts by EBugatti

The shoe in the link is most definitely NOT the Ramsey. It may well be made by AS (I dont know, BTW) but it is not the Ramsey. The Ramsey has a slight fiddleback, channelled sole and it doesnt have a double sole. Also, the top buckle on the Ramsey is set off at more of an angle than on this shoe. A completely different shoe, really.I like the Ramsey much more. The Sid Mashburn version looks like the JL William even if it is made by AS.
I've bought Dore Dore socks from Cable Car Clothiers (San Francisco store) not sure if they sell them online, but they might do a phone order.
Right, I realize I've asked you this before. What worries me is that I can't even fit my foot in a 8.5E Lowndes (348). Have you ever tried on the Lowndes in an 8.5? How does the 348 last fit your foot? On the snug side or comfortable? Thanks again for all your help!
So I am: US 9.5D CJ 337 8.5E (perfect) CJ 348 8.5E in Hallam (quite snug but doable) 9E in Lowndes (slightly loose, but 8.5E is way too tight) Carmina Simpson?
Really Vox/FC? You wear wellies or L.L. Bean boots when you're going to a business meeting in the city?
^^those shoes are made by Cheaney and are a great value. A step up in quality from Allen Edmonds and probably on par with Alden.
Well, then I would definitely consider a resole. If the Redway is not the Cavendish, then that shoe is not available at the moment. If you like it, you would need to resole it.
The polo redway is the CJ cavendish?
Nice shirt! Maker?
Nice. Which Cheaney model?